The Student Room Group

Girls, does it matter what underwear a guy wears?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xOHarriet
Can't go wrong with a pair of Calvin Kleins! But to be fair if I'm seeing his boxers they probably won't be on for long, so it doesn't really matter

My ex-ex would sometimes were these ones with stupid cartoons on though, would drive me mad.

I disagree, I love when a guy wears pink,frilly,satiny panties - they look like they can fit kind of good :perv:
Original post by rugbyladosc
the same ones every night??

3 pairs. When I saw them I knew.
Reply 22
Original post by Amphiprion
I always wear briefs, love me some support. I wear baggy bright blue boxers with piranhas on to bed every night and not even a naked Cheryl Cole could stop me.

you never wear boxers during the day? Your gf doesn't mind you wearing pants?
Original post by tobie123
you never wear boxers during the day? Your gf doesn't mind you wearing pants?

Im single but in the past, nope. Why would she?
Reply 24
Im single but in the past, nope. Why would she?

girls usually prefer boxers to y-fronts
Reply 25
does it matter if a guy wears boxers or briefs? what do you prefer your guy to wear? What type does your bf wear? Any funny stories of finding your bf wears rubbish pants the first time you get to see them?

This is an instant turn-on, don't know any girl that would turn down a guy wearing it:
Original post by lamyers1
This is an instant turn-on, don't know any girl that would turn down a guy wearing it:

I knew what that pic was going to be...and yet I still clicked it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I generally don't care, as long as they're clean and not full of holes.
Reply 27
so no real preference whether your guy wears boxers or briefs?
3 pairs. When I saw them I knew.

u should ware new pairs every night imo.
I prefer boxers but a lot of the time my bf goes about wearing no underwear lol.
Hmmm not too fussed really. I don't really think it really matters too much what I guy wears his aim is to impress his significant other in bed, in which case he should find out what the other prefers (hey it could be a thong if they're into that). Guys can wear whatever they wanna XD
No particular preference, as long as he doesn't care what I'm wearing :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
I prefer boxers but the tight kind. But he should wear whatever feels comfortable!
Reply 33
Original post by TakashiLaSkunk
No particular preference, as long as he doesn't care what I'm wearing :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

so even y-fronts are ok with you?!
Reply 34
girls, have you ever dated a guy who wore briefs sometimes?
does it matter if a guy wears boxers or briefs? what do you prefer your guy to wear? What type does your bf wear? Any funny stories of finding your bf wears rubbish pants the first time you get to see them?

doesn't really matter to me. He can wear what he likes be it womens or mens :wink: but i do prefer my boyfriend in baggy boxers. Tight fitting underwear seems feminine to me for some reason but that's just my strange personal opinion.
yeah briefs or Y fronts are such a turn off

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending