The Student Room Group

TSR have you got rid of this guy yet?

I hate seeing his face when TSR is down, he's the last person I want to ****ing see when I cannot feed my TSR addiction. He has the most irritating face in the world, it actually makes me want to punch my monitor and prepetually vomit. You should have someone less annoying on a page that is indicating TSR is down for maintenance #notworking.

Scroll to see replies

I'm actually crying well done :lol:
Original post by King Leonidas

I hate seeing his face when TSR is down, he's the last person I want to ****ing see when I cannot feed my TSR addiction. He has the most irritating face in the world, it actually makes me want to punch my monitor and prepetually vomit. You should have someone less annoying on a page that is indicating TSR is down for maintenance #notworking.

You realise that's probably a mod or SL?
I've never seen that before :sad:

All I get is a ship
Lol "Not thirsty?".

Not likely.
Original post by MidnightDream
I've never seen that before :sad:

All I get is a ship

:console: It's going to be okay
This is the one time I've genuinely upset over being out of rep :lol:

They got rid of him like two years ago. Our new error page is a sinking ship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait what? This is a guy?!
So mean.
Original post by Autistic Merit
You realise that's probably a mod or SL?

Nope, it's not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
:console: It's going to be okay

No it's not and it might never be :cry: I'm clearly not special enough to get the guy with the strange face expression :cry: I was happier when I was ignorant :laugh:
He's long since gone, but not forgotten :moon:
No it's not and it might never be :cry: I'm clearly not special enough to get the guy with the strange face expression :cry: I was happier when I was ignorant :laugh:

If it helps, I've never seen either. In all the week I've been here, I've never even been unable to access the site :frown:
I'm sure you're plenty special :smile:
Whoever that guy is I wonder if he knows how much grief his picture gets every time.
Original post by Motorbiker
They got rid of him like two years ago. Our new error page is a sinking ship.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Two years ago, really?

I swear I have seen his face this year.
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
If it helps, I've never seen either. In all the week I've been here, I've never even been unable to access the site :frown:
I'm sure you're plenty special :smile:

:ahee:

Oh stahhp it, you're making me blush - I'm not thaaat special :blushing:
:ahee:

Oh stahhp it, you're making me blush - I'm not thaaat special :blushing:

If you're not special... Then what's that coin doing behind your ear?!?
Two years ago, really?

I swear I have seen his face this year.

I think I saw someone post a picture of it in a thread somewhere. I believe (not sure) it was a thread about problems on TSR and someone asked why this man wasn't on the error page anymore. Could be wrong, but that's what I remember. Maybe that's where you saw his face this year?
Original post by RFowler
I think I saw someone post a picture of it in a thread somewhere. I believe (not sure) it was a thread about problems on TSR and someone asked why this man wasn't on the error page anymore. Could be wrong, but that's what I remember. Maybe that's where you saw his face this year?

Good detective work:holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest