The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by plusC
I can imagine myself walking in the sunset, holding hands and smiling. Hearing the crash of the waves as a gentle breeze flows through my body and hair. Walking miles and miles, while the moon rises high into the sky. The whole world is asleep, but I am the only one living a dream. The graceful peace, settling into my heart. For once I actually feel alive. This is what it should feel like. This is how you're supposed to live. A longing sense of comfort. And as we lay on the sand staring into the night sky, the stars become brighter and multiply. Soon enough, the dark sky is brightened by each star's shine. We close our eyes, hand in hand and lie in a moment of silence when all we can hear in the background is the calm waves alining upon the shore and the light night breeze. We make a wish and lie together in a few more moments, appreciating eachother for everything we are. We then both open our eyes to the diamond-like sky, staring for a brief moment as we then both turn to eachother, lying on our sides. I am looking into your eyes and you are looking into mine. I look at every inch of your body, then interlocking my eyes into yours once again. I inhale as you take a deep breath. I then begin to speak in a soft whisper. I tell you this is everything. You are all I've wanted. You were in all my dreams. You love me the way I wanted. You care for me like no one else has. I appreciate everything you've ever done for me, everything you've spent on me, everything you've said to me and everything you've felt for me. You are the only one I want. I am in love with you. Please keep me forever. Locked away in the eternity of time. You are different. You give me ideas. Thoughts, feelings, unlived visions of places I've never been or never knew existed, walking beside you in every one. It may be simple to state how I feel about you and say I love you a thousand times, but it is all too complex to fully give you the understanding of the meaning of the immense amount of love and appreciation I have for you. I tell you you're the one. You're everything anyone could ever ask for. I am thankful to have you in my life. I love you. I then pause and look into your eyes. You don't say anything. You can see the moon reflecting onto the calm ocean. A warm chilling feeling flows throughout my body as I watch you begin to slowly close your eyes and bring your body closer to me. Your face inching towards mine. As I close my eyes, I take one deep breath, tasting the chilled ocean air. I slowly bring myself closer to you, as you put your arms around me. I can feel your body heat and your soft hands touching my body. Our lips then touch. We kiss. Passionate, gentle, everlasting. This one kiss expresses all my thoughts, feelings, emotions and every little detail of every little existing idea, dream, form of all the words and feelings that I've developed for you. That moment, it was all unveiled. We lied there for minutes, sharing this dream we both created together. As we slowly move our faces away, I lay my head upon your shoulder and your arms around my body. The night had never seemed so bright and beautiful up until this day. It's like the world turned and everything completely changed. Everything was clear and I can actually breathe and feel each beat of my heart pound against my chest, as the blood slowly flows through my body. I can feel, hear, touch, taste, see, smell and understand everything, in what now feels like what is heaven. Lifelessly floating on a cloud, feeling fully alive. The feeling of being so unrealistically content and that a perfect life and person can exist is far beyond anything I could have ever perceived. You are my savior and meaning for existance. I thank you for everything you will do and being there, always. We lie, staring into the sky feeling the air get colder as the night becomes later. It doesn't bother me though. My body is filled with a warming sense of completion. Everything I'd dreamed of having is fulfilled, finally. I close my eyes and daydream once again of having and sharing this same exact moment with you. Soon enough the stars slowly fade away as the sky becomes lighter and the light of the sun pierces through the sky, slowly rising as time repeats itself once again. But this time is new. The feeling of being reborn into a life that you feel you've lived every single day. It feels so right. Life is beautiful with you. I appreciate things much more thoroughly. I love you. I always will.

Where did you copy this from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by plusC
I can imagine myself walking in the sunset, holding hands and smiling. Hearing the crash of the waves as a gentle breeze flows through my body and hair. Walking miles and miles, while the moon rises high into the sky. The whole world is asleep, but I am the only one living a dream. The graceful peace, settling into my heart. For once I actually feel alive. This is what it should feel like. This is how you're supposed to live. A longing sense of comfort. And as we lay on the sand staring into the night sky, the stars become brighter and multiply. Soon enough, the dark sky is brightened by each star's shine. We close our eyes, hand in hand and lie in a moment of silence when all we can hear in the background is the calm waves alining upon the shore and the light night breeze. We make a wish and lie together in a few more moments, appreciating eachother for everything we are. We then both open our eyes to the diamond-like sky, staring for a brief moment as we then both turn to eachother, lying on our sides. I am looking into your eyes and you are looking into mine. I look at every inch of your body, then interlocking my eyes into yours once again. I inhale as you take a deep breath. I then begin to speak in a soft whisper. I tell you this is everything. You are all I've wanted. You were in all my dreams. You love me the way I wanted. You care for me like no one else has. I appreciate everything you've ever done for me, everything you've spent on me, everything you've said to me and everything you've felt for me. You are the only one I want. I am in love with you. Please keep me forever. Locked away in the eternity of time. You are different. You give me ideas. Thoughts, feelings, unlived visions of places I've never been or never knew existed, walking beside you in every one. It may be simple to state how I feel about you and say I love you a thousand times, but it is all too complex to fully give you the understanding of the meaning of the immense amount of love and appreciation I have for you. I tell you you're the one. You're everything anyone could ever ask for. I am thankful to have you in my life. I love you. I then pause and look into your eyes. You don't say anything. You can see the moon reflecting onto the calm ocean. A warm chilling feeling flows throughout my body as I watch you begin to slowly close your eyes and bring your body closer to me. Your face inching towards mine. As I close my eyes, I take one deep breath, tasting the chilled ocean air. I slowly bring myself closer to you, as you put your arms around me. I can feel your body heat and your soft hands touching my body. Our lips then touch. We kiss. Passionate, gentle, everlasting. This one kiss expresses all my thoughts, feelings, emotions and every little detail of every little existing idea, dream, form of all the words and feelings that I've developed for you. That moment, it was all unveiled. We lied there for minutes, sharing this dream we both created together. As we slowly move our faces away, I lay my head upon your shoulder and your arms around my body. The night had never seemed so bright and beautiful up until this day. It's like the world turned and everything completely changed. Everything was clear and I can actually breathe and feel each beat of my heart pound against my chest, as the blood slowly flows through my body. I can feel, hear, touch, taste, see, smell and understand everything, in what now feels like what is heaven. Lifelessly floating on a cloud, feeling fully alive. The feeling of being so unrealistically content and that a perfect life and person can exist is far beyond anything I could have ever perceived. You are my savior and meaning for existance. I thank you for everything you will do and being there, always. We lie, staring into the sky feeling the air get colder as the night becomes later. It doesn't bother me though. My body is filled with a warming sense of completion. Everything I'd dreamed of having is fulfilled, finally. I close my eyes and daydream once again of having and sharing this same exact moment with you. Soon enough the stars slowly fade away as the sky becomes lighter and the light of the sun pierces through the sky, slowly rising as time repeats itself once again. But this time is new. The feeling of being reborn into a life that you feel you've lived every single day. It feels so right. Life is beautiful with you. I appreciate things much more thoroughly. I love you. I always will.

Lame
Original post by plusC

Original post by plusC

Kidding. Thank you, I guess. If you're serious. :tongue:
Original post by Sophsha
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406491462.082953.jpg
Where's spongebob at

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooft
Reply 3966
Original post by Sophsha
Lame

'lady M'Lady...Sweet, Sweet Princess ,,, A Knight's Prayer For You: Of all the sunsets and sunrises... Of all the beautiful flowers that grow on this Earth.. Of all the stars that glow in the heavens and the universe... you above all are more beautiful in my eyes. No man has seen nor beheld such a Princess or Goddess as I behold in you. And I have now seen such beauty, warmth, and grace... as I have seen the depths of your beautiful soul. But, alas my heart may never know the honor of holding you, feeling the warmth of your kiss, or the tenderness of your arms. Because of our age difference... my heart will be filled with the honor of having to just behold your warmth and beauty within my dreams... But will be saddened to wake in the mornings to find you not there... Only in my dreams will we love, laugh, and go through the adventures of life... For you M'Lady... I wish you all the happiness, love and joy that life has to offer, and that all your hopes, wishes and dreams will always come true for you... I pray that you may honor me by us becoming friends... and in time more... But M'Lady, my Princess, I will honor your desires... and will respect all your wishes... But in my heart... you will forever be... In all I have written M'Lady... I am very sincere... and hope for that which may not be meant to be...that we may find Camelot together... By Your Leave M'Lady... and with the most honor and respect I can give... I remain., your Servant and Knight forever should you ever have need of me... Sweet Lady,,,, My name is , and I would be very honored if you would allow me the privledge and pleasure of us becoming good and close friends. I believe that friendship should be first and foremost, no matter what type of relationship 2 people have, and that that friendship should continue to grow each and every day. I know that there are a few (to use a term loosely - lol) years between us. I do pray that that isn't a problem. I totally understand and respect your feeling and beliefs as to our age difference whatever they may be. I felt the same way for years,,,until all 4 of my children came to me several years ago,,,sat me down, and all kind of "ganged up" on me, and told me that I needed to "get a life" and find someone to share my life with... it was all of them who, after many "talks" told me that age should never be an issue AS LONG AS both people are open, honest, sincere, committed, and Adults in their relationship. I came to agree with them. They would not have any problems with the age difference between me and a Lady that I had in my life. They also taught me that it isn't the number of years two people share their Hopes and Dreams... but HOW they Love and share those things with each other. Sure it is good when two people can have a lifetime together and have many things in common, but I do believe it is the "getting there" and the adventures shared that is important. Most people who meet me for the first time think I'm about 35 or 36. I am retired from the U.S. Navy (April 2004), and just finished my Bachelor's Degree in Management. I currently work full time in the retail industry. I am also financially stable. I have been divorced for 10 years now and do have 4 grown children (all 20 and over). I would love to remarry some day and even have another child or two. I want to find, first and foremost, someone who I can Love and care for and share my hopes and dreams as well as all of hers. I do love being a father, and everything that goes along with that privledge and honor. From the 2am feedings, to the diaper changes (YUK!), to watching them grow and explore and discover the world around them. I do enjoy camping, hiking, swimming (the beach), horseback riding, boating, and most other outdoor activities. I also love moonlit walks on the beach or lake, candlelit dinners for two, or just sitting at home with a good movie or talking hours on end about anything or nothing. I am a very Loving, caring, sincere, honest, passionate, compassionate, and active man who believes that chilvary IS NOT dead. Sweet Lady... I do hope that you will write back and tell me more about yourself, your hopes, your wishes, and your dreams. I hope you will allow me the chance to get to know you and to meet you in person and to show you how sincere I am in all I've said. I will also add you to my Ya Who IM, if you have it, and hope we can talk there often and soon Sweet Lady (My Ya Who IM Id is: ) and if you'd like to talk by phone...I'd be honored to speak to you that way as well and it foregoes all this typing..LOL. Until then.... I bid you... By Your Leave M'Lady....... Sincerely, a kind internet gent(le)sir
Reply 3967
Original post by Plurkie
Kidding. Thank you, I guess. If you're serious. :tongue:

It's my way of saying you look nice
Today's selfie

Original post by plusC
It's my way of saying you look nice

Oh, that's too bad. I thought we were getting married :ahee:
Original post by plusC

My God, why did I feel the need to read that whole thing... Pretty deep though...

Anyway second one of me is slightly older but its more formal looking I guess. Any thoughts people??? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3971
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Today's selfie

nice cleavage x
Original post by plusC
nice cleavage x

Thanks?
Reply 3973
Original post by Plurkie
Oh, that's too bad. I thought we were getting married :ahee:

One day :wink:
Original post by SleepingStag
My God, why did I feel the need to read that whole thing... Pretty deep though...

Anyway second one of me is slightly older but its more formal looking I guess. Any thoughts people??? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll go this deep if she goes deep

u get me?
Original post by LostGear
Do you model by any chance?

Lol absolutely not.
Would be quite fun tho I think. I can only dream. :emog::bunny:
Reply 3975
Thanks?

Anytime
Today's selfie

You're wayyy too gorgeous. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
You're wayyy too gorgeous. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww thank you :smile: so are you! :smile:
Today's selfie

lovely as always, i'd really like to see you with straight hair tho :colondollar:
Today's selfie

Your eyes are so pretty :h:

Latest