Scroll to see replies

I just think it's all a lot of hassle tbh
But a picnic does sound good:smile:
Reply 21
Original post by Reddish
Hahaha, erm maybe not?!! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

What subject / uni? Theme it around that? :biggrin:
Tea party in the park, fancy dress to make it more exciting. Could ask people to each bring along some food if you wanted to keep the costs down. Then perhaps you could invite your closest friends or your family out for dinner that evening.
It may be a good idea to keep celebrations with your family and friends separate as sometimes it can get awkward with parents around...
Reply 23
Original post by dragonkeeper999
Tea party in the park, fancy dress to make it more exciting. Could ask people to each bring along some food if you wanted to keep the costs down. Then perhaps you could invite your closest friends or your family out for dinner that evening.
It may be a good idea to keep celebrations with your family and friends separate as sometimes it can get awkward with parents around...

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking :wink: you practically read my mind. I was planning on doing the tea party/picnic thing in regents park maybe, not sure if we should do something else after... Maybe we should go to the zoo!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reddish
Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking :wink: you practically read my mind. I was planning on doing the tea party/picnic thing in regents park maybe, not sure if we should do something else after... Maybe we should go to the zoo!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome, great minds think alike :tongue:
Zoo sounds really cool! I haven't been since I was about 10 :frown:
Reply 25
Original post by dragonkeeper999
Awesome, great minds think alike :tongue:
Zoo sounds really cool! I haven't been since I was about 10 :frown:

I know neither have I!!!
I was also thinking maybe going to a roller rink or something, but I need to do more research on that..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reddish
I can do indoors and outdoors I guess... That sounds like a good idea but my family and friends don't really know each other, and memories that my friends share would probably not be welcomed by my parents!! But thanks for the awesome suggestion :wink:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your welcome!

Quick Reply

Latest