The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eva.Gregoria

Hmmm trying to recall convos as weird...

Brb

Posted from TSR Mobile

It doesn't take long.

Posted from TSR Mobile
All true, I never get horny.

Problem?

Might want to read up on asexualism a bit :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't get sassy. But then you said you fapped. Well implied. So you're either not a virgin or you've never fapped :mmm: :iiam:

And asexualism? When I type it in it has that red squiggly underneath which means it's not a real thing. Soz :s-smilie:
All true, I never get horny.

Problem?

Might want to read up on asexualism a bit :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its very interesting actually.

I have often thought of joining a campaign or something for asexualism because so many people reject it as a sexual it and so many people don't know about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophsha
Yeah I don't like those ones they're too much!

Henna tats are gorg! When I was a minor I always got them on my lower back because I wasn't legal to get it drilled in haha
Original post by Mubariz
It doesn't take long.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meh, not bothered to check :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz

I have often thought of joining a campaign or something for asexualism because so many people reject it as a sexual it and so many people don't know about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol do explain this subsexuality which is really just a cover up for giving up on getting laid :dry:
Original post by ApeMob
Don't get sassy. But then you said you fapped. Well implied. So you're either not a virgin or you've never fapped :mmm: :iiam:

And asexualism? When I type it in it has that red squiggly underneath which means it's not a real thing. Soz :s-smilie:

Wait what does your first paragraph even mean?

And 'ooh my crappy dictionary didn't recognise a word, therefore it isn't real' :colonhash:

Please just read up on it because it's a lot more complicated than you think.

Original post by Mubariz

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :redface:

People think that we're being fake or trying to get attention when it's a real type of sexuality. Not fair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ApeMob
Lol do explain this subsexuality which is really just a cover up for giving up on getting laid :dry:

Well asexuals don't feel any sexual attraction, I domt see what's so hard about that to understand.

Maybe you and I are different to that but I don't see how you can't accept that, I'm not even gonna bother with this because it's seems there is no use, you have already made up your mind and nothing I say will change your view on asexuality.

Also it's not a subsexuality. It's a sexuality, don't be rude.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :redface:

People think that we're being fake or trying to get attention when it's a real type of sexuality. Not fair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It happened with bisexuality and homosexuality, it's gonna happen with anything new because some people are so close minded to something different

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I told you all she was a .... :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arieisit
Haha I told you all she was a .... :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spill it Aaron :unimpressed:

Original post by Mubariz
It happened with bisexuality and homosexuality, it's gonna happen with anything new because some people are so close minded to something different

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sad that it still happens in this day and age tbh, we should be more accepting of things because everyone is different.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sad that it still happens in this day and age tbh, we should be more accepting of things because everyone is different.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everybody is different.

Before I looked into asexuality I didn't know there were so many different sexualities somebody could have, they're all very interesting and I think all of them require recognition

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was talking about apemob lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
Everybody is different.

Before I looked into asexuality I didn't know there were so many different sexualities somebody could have, they're all very interesting and I think all of them require recognition

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doesn't Islam frown upon the different sexualities?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doesn't Islam frown upon the different sexualities?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it doesn't, not at all.

It does state that homosexual intercourse is a sin but I believe sexuality can't be changed or chosen and is natural and the Quran doesn't say anything that would imply otherwise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was talking about apemob lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah spill it. I'm not worried with anyone in this thread. Didn't I say I'd come back whenever I felt like it. :colone:
Original post by Mubariz
No it doesn't, not at all.

It does state that homosexual intercourse is a sin but I believe sexuality can't be changed or chosen and is natural and the Quran doesn't say anything that would imply otherwise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Saying that homosexuality is a sin is frowing upon it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Read up on asexuality and it's all nonsense really. Just because people put prefixes and suffixes together and mash a word between doesn't mean it's credible. People are wasting their time researching what is simply prude. But go ahead and be asexual if it makes you feel special :teehee: I wouldn't be this curt about it but Eva's clearly no TSR friend of mine so what the hell! :woo:
Saying that homosexuality is a sin is frowing upon it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No not homosexuality, just the act.

Original post by ApeMob
Read up on asexuality and it's all nonsense really. Just because people put prefixes and suffixes together and mash a word between doesn't mean it's credible. People are wasting their time researching what is simply prude. But go ahead and be asexual if it makes you feel special :teehee: I wouldn't be this curt about it but Eva's clearly no TSR friend of mine so what the hell! :woo:

Close mindedness at its finest.

It was the same idea when people didn't think black people were actual people. When Jews weren't people. When homosexuals weren't accepted in society and neither were bi's

Not gonna bother responding I mean, you still think you're Asian :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest