The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ApeMob
Read up on asexuality and it's all nonsense really. Just because people put prefixes and suffixes together and mash a word between doesn't mean it's credible. People are wasting their time researching what is simply prude. But go ahead and be asexual if it makes you feel special :teehee: I wouldn't be this curt about it but Eva's clearly no TSR friend of mine so what the hell! :woo:

TSR friend? Lol, someone's feeling a little special.

You don't believe it, that's fine by me, it doesn't affect me in any way. But seriously, you don't have to be a bitch about it. It seems like you are intent on making enemies with everyone on this site, most threads that you post on, you're in an argument with someone and that could be the order of the day in the hood where you come from but have some common courtesy and try and be polite to people. That is all.

Original post by Mubariz
Everybody is different.

Before I looked into asexuality I didn't know there were so many different sexualities somebody could have, they're all very interesting and I think all of them require recognition

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wish all religious people were as tolerant as you :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
No not homosexuality, just the act.

Close mindedness at its finest.

It was the same idea when people didn't think black people were actual people. When Jews weren't people. When homosexuals weren't accepted in society and neither were bi's

Not gonna bother responding I mean, you still think you're Asian :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I were close minded I wouldn't have even read it. So... you expect me... to just read something and then go "aha! I accept/agree." :curious: Please. And Native American is Asian, build a bridge.

Surprised (actually not) that you even remembered that. Must not have a lot of conversations to go through in your life, of course you remembered that old one :mmm:
Original post by Eva.Gregoria

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish I were a little more tolerant to be honest. :redface:

But I do wish people, not just religious people, would be tolerant and accepting.

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
TSR friend? Lol, someone's feeling a little special.

You don't believe it, that's fine by me, it doesn't affect me in any way. But seriously, you don't have to be a bitch about it. It seems like you are intent on making enemies with everyone on this site, most threads that you post on, you're in an argument with someone and that could be the order of the day in the hood where you come from but have some common courtesy and try and be polite to people. That is all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just couldn't get through the 1st line, soz lol
Original post by ApeMob
If I were close minded I wouldn't have even read it. So... you expect me... to just read something and then go "aha! I accept/agree." :curious: Please. And Native American is Asian, build a bridge.

Surprised (actually not) that you even remembered that. Must not have a lot of conversations to go through in your life, of course you remembered that old one :mmm:

Some people just have a good memory. Especially intelligent people :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arieisit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who was talking to you? Bored over there? lol

And intelligence has nothing to do with remembering a stupid TSr argument. You can sit down too, foo :closedeyes:

Once again you wanna come to me, so don't try playing victim and "we were joking" again boy.
Mubariz is a big boy he can talk by his lickle selfie right poo poo. Yes there's a good boy :rolleyes:
God I'm sick of people who think they are intelligent

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

And then some don't. Like me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ApeMob
Who was talking to you? Bored over there? lol

And intelligence has nothing to do with remembering a stupid TSr argument. You can sit down too, foo :closedeyes:

Once again you wanna come to me, so don't try playing victim and "we were joking" again boy.

Nobody's joking here. You constantly look for arguments and not only on this thread. And this is a public forum, if you dont want particular people to respond to you use PM!
There are studies showing where good memory is correlated with intelligence. I don't talk out of my arse like you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
God I'm sick of people who think they are intelligent

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't let her get to you Mubz :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
I wish I were a little more tolerant to be honest. :redface:

But I do wish people, not just religious people, would be tolerant and accepting.

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're as tolerant as you can be don't worry.

I also used to be religious and it's so easy to form intolerance towards a set group of people hiding behind it's teachings. It's really encouraging when they're people like you that fight for the rights of others and still stay religious at the same time.

Original post by ApeMob
I just couldn't get through the 1st line, soz lol

What are you still doing here?

No one on this thread actually likes you, you just love to come in here and pick fights with everybody.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you still doing here?

No one on this thread actually likes you, you just love to come in here and pick fights with everybody.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can be here if I want, obviously. And that's old news, you don't think I figured that bit out yet. And actually because no one on this thread likes me (which I couldn't give a **** about clearly lol as I don't like anyone here either :curious:) it's actually them picking fights with me..because they don't like me :smile:
Don't let her get to you Mubz :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol how sweet. You guys made a big deal, pay attention.
I'm the boogeyman of this thread. Everyone is scared of my words :teehee: Hate to crash this little treehouse slumber party...:laugh:
Original post by ApeMob
I'm the boogeyman of this thread. Everyone is scared of my words :teehee: Hate to crash this little treehouse slumber party...:laugh:

Nobody is scared of your words. I've seen so many people like you. Most notably one who wouldn't accept my skin colour was white and kept stating I was black :rolleyes:

Anyhow, you just bore us is all, you can be here, you are welcome here in fact, it is a public forum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ApeMob

Yet you can't respond to my post to you? Yeah right :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
Nobody is scared of your words. I've seen so many people like you. Most notably one who wouldn't accept my skin colour was white and kept stating I was black :rolleyes:

Anyhow, you just bore us is all, you can be here, you are welcome here in fact, it is a public forum.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What're you even talking about now. And you people are the boring ones, your stupid random chats, on here all day everyday, and you are just sad so don't blame me for wanting to spice it up and you softies can't take it lol

Ad if I bore you guys so much (cliche) then why keep responding? Please, I turn it up in here I don't care if you don't ****ing like me I have a real net of friends not depending on you losers for likes or convo. Get a life. :laugh: If I gave a **** I'd be much nicer.
Yet you can't respond to my post to you? Yeah right :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lmao what post? Umad because I don't notice you. See unlike you losers I have OTHER THINGS TO DO off the computer and you clowns aren't the only notes I have to respond to. I'm sorry if you're lonely but I have 10 notes bumping a minute practically. Ain't nobody avoiding you Spongebob. :curious: lmao
Original post by ApeMob
I can be here if I want, obviously. And that's old news, you don't think I figured that bit out yet. And actually because no one on this thread likes me (which I couldn't give a **** about clearly lol as I don't like anyone here either :curious:) it's actually them picking fights with me..because they don't like me :smile:

If you recall, I did like you at some point but today you kinda proved why people pick fights with you.

Stay here all you want lol, we can't physically stop you. Don't know how it must feel though to frequent a place where you feel unwanted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest