The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by filthy_pup
Nope. Another shameful lie.

Israel attacked in response to Hamas commencing a rocket bombardment of Israel. You seem to be confused about the timeline

I'm not confused or lying, you are confused regarding events that led to the terrorist Zionists eating their way into Gaza, first raving about a genocide against Christians in Gaza then ignoring the widely reported killing of Palestinian teenagers completely.

There was a video released of two Palestinian teenagers being shot in cold blood during a 'Nakba Day' protest. It caused an uproar. It was widely covered in the news. The IDF tried to get out of it by claiming that it wasn't their bullets that hit and killed the two teenagers, just like they did with Mohammed al-Durrah. Then the IDF beat up one of the victims' cousins. Killed more protesting Palestinian youth. Hamas escalated its rocket attacks due to those incidents.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Amphiprion
Dawkins tends to be a little heavy handed in his terminology but in principle I'm inclined to agree with him but also with you. Human nature is the problem, religion is the means.

You agree that religious people are "mentally ill" or that religion is the problem in the Middle East?
Original post by UniOfLife
You agree that religious people are "mentally ill" or that religion is the problem in the Middle East?

I agree with the principle not the terminology. Meaning I agree religion is a driving force behind violence in the Middle East but that calling religious people mentally ill is ignorant, combative and provocative. I agree with you that human nature is in turn what is driving religion being a problem.
Original post by Quaintsaintrah
Hamas escalated its rocket attacks due to those incidents.

Thank you for admitting what we all know. Hamas escalated with rocket attacks.

That's all we needed, cheers
Thank you for admitting what we all know. Hamas escalated with rocket attacks.

That's all we needed, cheers

Of course that's all you personally needed to further nurse your delusions, being the selective propagandist Zionist that you are, not caring for events that show your side in a bad light.

The escalation was in response to Zionist terrorism.
Of course that's all you personally needed to further nurse your delusions, being the selective propagandist Zionist that you are, not caring for events that show your side in a bad light.

The escalation was in response to Zionist terrorism.

No, we don't need anymore from you, you can pipe down now. You yourself said

Let everyone take note; Hamas escalated with rocket attacks
No, we don't need anymore from you, you can pipe down now. You yourself said

Let everyone take note; Hamas escalated with rocket attacks

Me pipe down? Not until justice is done in the world. Yep I'm willing to die trying.

Let everyone take note indeed: Due to Zionist terrorism, Hamas retaliated by escalating its rocket attacks.
Me pipe down? Not until justice is done in the world. Yep I'm willing to die trying.

Oh really? So when are you volunteering for Hamas? Are you buying your plane ticket to Palestine tomorrow?

Let everyone take note indeed: Due to Zionist terrorism, Hamas retaliated by escalating its rocket attacks.

How is arresting terrorists a "Zionist" escalation?

But I'm glad you're now admitting that you were lying before, that Israel didn't attack in response to the murder of its teenage boys, but in response to Hamas rocket attacks
Oh really? So when are you volunteering for Hamas? Are you buying your plane ticket to Palestine tomorrow?

Ah, so you agree after all, even unconsciously, that Hamas is fighting for justice to be upheld? Interesting.

Did you graduate from a Hasbara fellowship?

But I'm glad you're now admitting that you were lying before, that Israel didn't attack in response to the murder of its teenage boys, but in response to Hamas rocket attacks

Nope, never done any such thing, can't help if you have a distorted view of everything around you.

Israel pretends it's about Hamas when it isn't, it's about the terrorism it perpetrates, killing and beating up protesting teenagers.

Oh and by the way, there is no such thing as 'a ticket to Palestine', many thanks to the terrorist state of Israel.
Ah, so you agree after all, even unconsciously, that Hamas is fighting for justice to be upheld?

So you support Hamas? And only a couple of hours ago you said

Lol. I don't support Hamas

So you think "Hamas is fighting for justice" but you don't support them? You seem very confused

Did you graduate from a Hasbara fellowship?

Ah yes, the ad hominem du jour when a Palestinian Arab supporter has no arguments left to make. What does Hasbara mean?
(edited 9 years ago)
Oh and by the way, there is no such thing as 'a ticket to Palestine', many thanks to the terrorist state of Israel.

You are seriously claiming it's impossible to get to Palestine?

Or rather, you're a coward and you want an excuse not to have to fight for what you claim to believe in? I can organise a ticket to Palestine if you really want one
So you support Hamas? And only a couple of hours ago you said

So you think "Hamas is fighting for justice" but you don't support them? You seem very confused

Nope, never said I support Hamas, simply pointed out that you seem to support Hamas very much after all your anti-Hamas rhetoric, and seem to believe very much in their being crusaders for ultimate justice.

You are seriously claiming it's impossible to get to Palestine?

Or rather, you're a coward and you want an excuse not to have to fight for what you claim to believe in? I can organise a ticket to Palestine if you really want one

Haha, you are as hysterical as ever.

As I have already said, there is no such thing as 'a ticket to Palestine', many thanks to the terrorist state of Israel.
Although I must thank you for your kind and unexpected proposal which I must regrettably decline, as I do not engage in nefarious transactions involving make-believe tickets to Palestine with unabashed murderers.
Nope, never said I support Hamas

So now you don't support Hamas again? Which is it? Do they fight for justice or not? Or do you not support those who fight for justice?

Haha, you are as hysterical as ever.

Yes, you said that already. You sound like a broken record. :dunce:

As I have already said, there is no such thing as 'a ticket to Palestine', many thanks to the terrorist state of Israel.

Again, you are seriously denying it's possible to get to the West Bank if you want to? I suppose if you're a physical coward, then you would need to deny it, otherwise you would feel guilty about not going there to fight
Hamas is a democratically elected party in Gaza. They break ceasefire after ceasefire and don't care about their own people when they know their military positions will be targeted. They make sure these targets are as close as possible to Gazans because they don't care about their people.
So now you don't support Hamas again? Which is it? Do they fight for justice or not? Or do you not support those who fight for justice?

Nope, never said I support Hamas, simply pointed out that you seem to support Hamas very much after all your anti-Hamas rhetoric, and seem to believe very much in their being crusaders for ultimate justice.

Yes, you said that already. You sound like a broken record. :dunce:

Yep and I don't mind saying it another million times if that's what it takes to extract a demonstration from you of having thoroughly digested it and taken heed.

Again, you are seriously denying it's possible to get to the West Bank if you want to? I suppose if you're a physical coward, then you would need to deny it, otherwise you would feel guilty about not going there to fight

Of course I'm not denying that it is possible to get to the West Bank. After all, plenty of illegal settlers get there in hordes every year.
What I am denying is the existence of 'a ticket to Palestine' which you kindly proposed to provide me with, and which I had to regrettably decline, it going against my principles, as I have already told you, to engage in nefarious transactions with unabashed baby-killers.

I must admit that your dogged pertinacity is rather admirable, if a tad distasteful.
Do you guys really get paid hourly or something to do this? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
you seem to support Hamas very much after all your anti-Hamas rhetoric

That makes a lot of sense :dunce:

Of course I'm not denying that it is possible to get to the West Bank.

So when are you going? After all, you said you are willing to die for your beliefs.
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
Do you guys really get paid hourly or something to do this? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They do. It is ironic that they are losing the war of words in spite of going so much out of their way to preserve Israel's saint-like image. Shows that the world is not as stupid and gullible as they had initially assessed it to be before setting off on their quest to brainwash all and sundry.
(edited 9 years ago)

There was a video released of two Palestinian teenagers being shot in cold blood during a 'Nakba Day' protest. It caused an uproar. It was widely covered in the news. The IDF tried to get out of it by claiming that it wasn't their bullets that hit and killed the two teenagers, just like they did with Mohammed al-Durrah. Then the IDF beat up one of the victims' cousins. Killed more protesting Palestinian youth. Hamas escalated its rocket attacks due to those incidents.

Hamas responds to killing of 2 protesters and beating of a 3rd by launching a volley of rockets at israel leading to the killing of 900 further palestinians :hmmmm: something wrong with that logic somewhere isnt there

FYI hamas dont need any reason to let loose rockets, nor permission from any 'governmental' politician, i guess they do so everytime they run out of space storing rockets in palestinian schools
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending