The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Today I learned that one becomes King of TSR by knowing how to covertly quote people with no visible text. :five:

This is knowledge indeed. Tomorrow I hope to be able to spell some new words like muleteer, tobasco, impatigo and velodrome.
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
I have reported TheKingofTSR to the Mods.

Indeed, he should pay for the suffering he has inflicted. :angry:
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
I have reported TheKingofTSR to the Mods.

Easy there! There is a mod right there. Didn't mean to annoy you.

Perhaps you could create a " Name the TSR user, which makes you annoyed when they quote you." thread and whine there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
Easy there! There is a mod right there. Didn't mean to annoy you.

Perhaps you could create a " Name the TSR user, which makes you annoyed when they quote you." thread and whine there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you quote me without text? (not that I was excited)
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Today I learned that one becomes King of TSR by knowing how to covertly quote people with no visible text. :five:

This is knowledge indeed. Tomorrow I hope to be able to spell some new words like muleteer, tobasco, impatigo and velodrome.

Seriously saying, I don't know why you consider that knowledge :dontknow:
But indeed I admire your thirst of knowledge. :biggrin:

Btw how many rare/unknown words do you know to spell? And how do you find time to learn their spellings?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ndella
How did you quote me without text? (not that I was excited)

I seriously don't know. :dontknow:

I wrote that post in the mobile app, so I am not aware how it looks like on a browser.

Anyway thanks for answering. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 86
Original post by Peaches and Cream
Well he's banned now, but seeing a quote (or PM!) from Occams Chainsaw was just... ahhh :moon:

Occams:love:
Seriously saying, I don't know why you consider that knowledge :dontknow:
But indeed I admire your thirst of knowledge. :biggrin:

Btw how many rare/unknown words do you know to spell? And how do you find time to learn their spellings?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just checked and I can currently spell 132,351 words completely accurately. I have trouble with 15,433 words and cannot spell at all the remaining 91,614 words considered 'useful' or 'very useful' by the Permanent Board for the OED of Oxford University Press. Some words I can't currently spell include myther, doofos, peregrinne, triangulatte, peremtory and cubikal.
Original post by Dilsz
Occams:love:

There was definitely a huge Occams fanspace. It was kind of a thing. When he went, something left TSr and what was left (cue pompous sound track to typical US solemn movie moment) has never quite been :cry2: the same.
Reply 89
There was definitely a huge Occams fanspace. It was kind of a thing. When he went, something left TSr and what was left (cue pompous sound track to typical US solemn movie moment) has never quite been :cry2: the same.

He came back for me <3
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=1185480&tab=visitor_messaging&page=17#visitor_messaging
I'll never forget that :biggrin:
No one :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 91
I seriously don't know. :dontknow:

I wrote that post in the mobile app, so I am not aware how it looks like on a browser.

Anyway thanks for answering. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You sure you weren't trolling us lol?

His ghost also tried to haunt my message boxes. I think it got finally exiled from purgatory after about the fifth persona was banned. :lol:
Reply 93
His ghost also tried to haunt my message boxes. I think it got finally exiled from purgatory after about the fifth persona was banned. :lol:

Purgatory :lol: Damn I miss the good'ol days with him
Original post by Ndella
You sure you weren't trolling us lol?

Why? Whats funny? :confused:

I just wanted to know whether me quoting you makes you excited or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lil-Miss-Shaved-Downstairs1
Reply 96
Why? Whats funny? :confused:

I just wanted to know whether me quoting you makes you excited or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those ghost quotes and no I'm not excited!
Original post by Changing Skies
You know now he was a fake, yeah? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A fake about what?
you're gorgeous.

Original post by Law-Hopeful
Seconded.

may your hopes re: the Law be realised in full.

cambio

My only problem with you is that you've usually said what I was going to. And you've done it here, since my own answer to the question would've been nulli tertius, he is ****ing terrifying: trainspotter meets steel trap. My sweaty palm reaches for the mouse to click-through to his setting me aright on something with the HESA stats from 1984.

Original post by DeceitfulDove

Cambio is clever and witty and makes great contributions.

And you are fab.
Dilsz is a revelation. He's my favourite. You know. In a non-gay way.

Latest