The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Guys relax with some badgers

:badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
If you recall, I did like you at some point but today you kinda proved why people pick fights with you.

Stay here all you want lol, we can't physically stop you. Don't know how it must feel though to frequent a place where you feel unwanted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't feel unwanted. You people could easily block me so apparently I'm not as boring as you say, and I play with it. :closedeyes: I come on here the least and it's always the same thing with you people lol You think I care about a thread full of the same 3-5 drops talking nonstop silly **** all day? :curious:
Original post by ApeMob
lmao what post? Umad because I don't notice you. See unlike you losers I have OTHER THINGS TO DO off the computer and you clowns aren't the only notes I have to respond to. I'm sorry if you're lonely but I have 10 notes bumping a minute practically. Ain't nobody avoiding you Spongebob. :curious: lmao

Also for someone who keeps saying they have a life, you spend an awful lot of time on this forum fighting with everybody don't you think? :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ApeMob
lmao what post? Umad because I don't notice you. See unlike you losers I have OTHER THINGS TO DO off the computer and you clowns aren't the only notes I have to respond to. I'm sorry if you're lonely but I have 10 notes bumping a minute practically. Ain't nobody avoiding you Spongebob. :curious: lmao

It was literally 10 mins ago. You've been responding on here the whole time so that proves you've got nothing better to do. Don't act all superior when you're just not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
OMG YOU'RE MAD BECAUSE I THINK ASEXUALITY IS RIDICULOUS?! You people need REAL FRIENDS people can disagree if they WANT.
I didn't start it this time. I promise :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Afternoon
Original post by Arieisit
It was literally 10 mins ago. You've been responding on here the whole time so that proves you've got nothing better to do. Don't act all superior when you're just not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

WHAT POST. And I don't know if you forgot about how electronics work but I can type in more than one place at once lol &if I'm relaxing on a chill Sunday on my bed and decided to swing in here and you guys still have a bone to pick with me don't expect me to beg for forgiveness. I still get my sleep :closedeyes:
Original post by lilypear
Afternoon

Hi :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't start it this time. I promise :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No but you brought yourself in it AGAIN because you're bored and lame with nothing else to do. It's been seen, just accept it.
Afternoon

Wazza

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ApeMob
WHAT POST. And I don't know if you forgot about how electronics work but I can type in more than one place at once lol &if I'm relaxing on a chill Sunday on my bed and decided to swing in here and you guys still have a bone to pick with me don't expect me to beg for forgiveness. I still get my sleep :closedeyes:

I'm not going to even bother :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not going to even bother :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Taking the high road or running out of ideas? I think it's the latter :rolleyes:

Hello

You're so adorable.

Runescape innit
And that's why most people stopped.

Aaron leave It.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8095
Original post by Mubariz
Some have less than others. But yes all do have it to some extent. But the fact is some systems are corrupt and some people are corrupt. That's the difference.

I can imagine it would be. Especially from some of the things I've seen not on PM and on the actual thread.

Wait you actually use a proxy? How bad is this stalking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol the fact the person knew which school I went to

Original post by Dilsz
Italy is amazing!
Turkey is also amazing cus blue mosque

Have yoy been there?

My baby :kiss: lol

Original post by Twinport53

Where the **** have you been? :frown:

On your mind :colone:
Hello

You're so adorable.

Runescape innit

Wait people still play that game?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm sorry but who are you to say my name. Just because I have fun with people who chose not to like me on some stupid site it doesn't mean I'm the bad guy :smile: Honest I'm not. These dweebs just don't want anyone in their thread to witness how lame it is. :teehee: They get really hostile when someone enters their habitat :rolleyes: And I'm not gonna be a sheep and shy away from some screennames.
Original post by Rosie786

Have yoy been there?

Nope but my friends have and from the pictures I've seen it's well worth visiting both of those locations
Reply 8099
Original post by ApeMob
I'm sorry but who are you to say my name. Just because I have fun with people who chose not to like me on some stupid site it doesn't mean I'm the bad guy :smile: Honest I'm not. These dweebs just don't want anyone in their thread to witness how lame it is. :teehee: They get really hostile when someone enters their habitat :rolleyes: And I'm not gonna be a sheep and shy away from some screennames.

I haven't been on here for a week Now. But these arguments are still going on? :laugh:

Latest