The Student Room Group

I'm addicted to breakups

I've had 3 serious relationships (2 matured woman, except the last, doubted her maturity since it was a LDR, and learned to love the value of.....E :clap2::h::h::h:), and what I loved about it is the breakup; It's my ultimate high when you are one with yourself and you see everything literally objective.

It's funny I feel the back of my head, and it tells me if I'm positive or negative, literally.

Anyone share the same interest, and please enlighten me about this addiction. :s-smilie:

P.S. I'm antisocial
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
you immature clown
Original post by aka r
you immature clown

I'm immature and I believe in living life in my stage, although my age says no. Do elaborate :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Yh Yh I feel you op, love dumping a girl. Letting her know where she stands.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Yh Yh I feel you op, love dumping a girl. Letting her know where she stands.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Answered like a grown up eh. Whoever dumps, I just love the feel after....not depressed, neither excited, but serene regardless of your thoughts/emotions.
Reply 5
Original post by unbeknownst_anon
Answered like a grown up eh. Either who gets dumped, I just love that feel after....not depressed, neither excited, but serene regardless of your thoughts/emotions.

The calm, like being in the centre of a cyclone. It has a certain allure that you always wish to revisit, like an old friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
The calm, like being in the centre of a cyclone. It has a certain allure that you always wish to revisit, like an old friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It's more like when I do a job after a breakup, I go rapid speed, think like a machine, yet serene.
Reply 7
When I do my job after a breakup, I go rapid speed, think like a machine, yet serene.

Watching me break up is beautiful as watching the sun rise over a distant horizon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Watching me break up is beautiful as watching the sun rise over a distant horizon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

HAHA. I assume the sunrise leads to a total blackout after a week's time.

P.S. I'm antisocial
Reply 9
HAHA. I assume the sunrise leads to a total blackout after a week's time.

P.S. I'm antisocial

It leads to 18 hours of sunlight as if I were living in the Arctic circle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
For some reason this reminded me of the South Park episode where Cartman portrays a female wrestler who was addicted to abortions... XD
Original post by LJStudent
For some reason this reminded me of the South Park episode where Cartman portrays a female wrestler who was addicted to abortions... XD

Reminds me of exie, who couldn't contain the situation, can't handle a relationship alone, and had to throw an urge of broadcasting details to everyone, but she wanted to adopt an orphan and is a working student....is it mature ?
(edited 9 years ago)
Yes WOW! :h: :h: :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending