The Student Room Group

I know this thread will be moved, but who else watched Child Genius?

XD

Scroll to see replies

The parents are awful!!
Original post by Marcusroye98
The parents are awful!!

haa Ikr, im so happy that girl liyah is out! her parents were just over the top and i hope their loss has made them realise that all their strats were complete BS :3
Original post by Angelo12231
haa Ikr, im so happy that girl liyah is out! her parents were just over the top and i hope their loss has made them realise that all their strats were complete BS :3

They were the worst!
And I feel sorry for the little dude....tudor!!
I was so happy when i got two maths questions correctr XD
"Go to that sparkly place inside".

Who on earth says that?
Original post by Marcusroye98
They were the worst!
And I feel sorry for the little dude....tudor!!
I was so happy when i got two maths questions correctr XD

LOOOL i knoww!!!! in the logic round XD
Original post by tengentoppa
"Go to that sparkly place inside".

Who on earth says that?

clearly me? :biggrin:
Reply 7
Just started watching it on 4od now. Only about a minute in lol.

So far though, the mum of Aliyah reminds me of Leonard's mum on The Big Bang Theory aha :tongue:
Original post by 2dw
Just started watching it on 4od now. Only about a minute in lol.

So far though, the mum of Aliyah reminds me of Leonard's mum on The Big Bang Theory aha :tongue:

ahaha omg thats so true! same facial sharpness and hair and all! :3 did you see the first episode?
Reply 9
ahaha omg thats so true! same facial sharpness and hair and all! :3 did you see the first episode?

Haha she is totally like her! Especially when she was saying that she was smarter than Aliyah and that Aliyah wasn't exceptionally smart. That is exactly something Leonard's mum would say.

And no I didn't! This is the first time I've watched any of them :smile:
I agree with others that some of the parents make me feel sick.

The fact the girl (I can't remember her name) had to apologise to her parents for essentially being bored was pretty ridiculous. But hey, I'm not the psychologist...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 2dw
Haha she is totally like her! Especially when she was saying that she was smarter than Aliyah and that Aliyah wasn't exceptionally smart. That is exactly something Leonard's mum would say.

And no I didn't! This is the first time I've watched any of them :smile:

Original post by Law-Hopeful
I agree with others that some of the parents make me feel sick.

The fact the girl (I can't remember her name) had to apologise to her parents for essentially being bored was pretty ridiculous. But hey, I'm not the psychologist...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha its so true! i felt the same coldness with liyahs mother as would have been interpreted and sensed from leonards mum XD

and its very true! psychologist mum served her daughter some rather disgusting mixtures of ingredients that should only be served as solid foods, horrifying. Her methods of solidifying her daughters intelligence proved false anyway, its like the mother is taking care of the childs brain, not the child itself :O
Aliyah's mother seemed so nice!! Weird and slightly reminiscent of the evil mother from Coraline but she was really sweet looking proud and blowing her daughter kisses!

Poor tudor

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by superdarklord
Aliyah's mother seemed so nice!! Weird and slightly reminiscent of the evil mother from Coraline but she was really sweet looking proud and blowing her daughter kisses!

Poor tudor

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my days! She looks EXACTLY like the mother from Coraline. It's actually creepy how much she looks like her aha.
My friends brother is in it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 2dw
Oh my days! She looks EXACTLY like the mother from Coraline. It's actually creepy how much she looks like her aha.

:biggrin: oh my god thank you!! Thought my sister and I were the only ones to realise this, the resemblance is uncanny!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Oh gosh just got to the bit where Jocelyn starts to cry.
Broke my heart a little bit bless her. :frown:
Original post by noshahmad
My friends brother is in it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

which one!?
Original post by superdarklord

Poor tudor

Posted from TSR Mobile

is this she? if so, then... pahahahahaha :biggrin:

which one!?

He hasn't been on much but his name is 'Rayyan' and he wears blue glasses

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply