The Student Room Group

1 girl vs 5 girls (guy comes to save the day)

[video="youtube;30MqyjiXZng"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30MqyjiXZng[/video]

Scroll to see replies

good, that was a completely unfair fight otherwise. Those girls were beyond 'overpowering' the other girl whether she had done something bad or not.
Then they all turned on him for being a sexist mysoginist cis gendered scum.

lol though he properly rekt them. They were probably beating up his girlfriend.
(edited 9 years ago)
he went ham on those girls
What a ****ing hero. Id buy him a pint.
Reply 5
Original post by newblood
good, that was a completely unfair fight otherwise. Those girls were beyond 'overpowering' the other girl whether she had done something bad or not.

And it was a fair fight when he floored 5 girls in 1 second?
You don't know what the supposed victim girl did. For all we know she slept with one of their boyfriends.
Reply 6
even 10 girls are no match for a guy who doesnt give a **** about hitting girls
At the beginning it looked like he done a superman punch on one of them.
Wtf? The girls still attacked him after he was stopped
Original post by That Bearded Man
Wtf? The girls still attacked him after he was stopped

I know you saw the female that threw what looked like a plate or a cup to me.:colone:
LOOOOOOOL I can't help but laugh, his actions were obviously well intentioned. Perhaps slightly over the top?

Original post by Armin.
And it was a fair fight when he floored 5 girls in 1 second?
You don't know what the supposed victim girl did. For all we know she slept with one of their boyfriends.

So if she slept with one of their boyfriends how is 5 on 1 fair?
Reply 11
the guys just sit back while the girl is getting beat but as soon as the guy jumps in, they spring up.

wut?
Reply 12
Original post by Phoebe Buffay
LOOOOOOOL I can't help but laugh, his actions were obviously well intentioned. Perhaps slightly over the top?

So if she slept with one of their boyfriends how is 5 on 1 fair?

Fight's outside of organised events are rarely fair. I imagine you've never actually been in a fight, am I right?

I'm not saying that cheating excused the 5 girl's behaviour but the so-called victim is not really all that innocent. Girls will rarely lash out like that.

I don't see how two wrongs make a right. You're standing on some morally shaky grounds. You're mad at the girls for being unfair to the victim but at the same time you're condoning what the guy did.
Reply 13
Good on him, pity he probably got the living **** kicked out of him by the guys who took him outside though.
Original post by Armin.
Fight's outside of organised events are rarely fair. I imagine you've never actually been in a fight, am I right?

No, you are not.

Original post by Armin.
I'm not saying that cheating excused the 5 girl's behaviour but the so-called victim is not really all that innocent. Girls will rarely lash out like that.

I can't tell if you are saying this because you understand what is being said in the video or if you are saying this generally. My experience is that generally girls do lash out like that, girls are generally worse than guys.

Original post by Armin.
I don't see how two wrongs make a right. You're standing on some morally shaky grounds. You're mad at the girls for being unfair to the victim but at the same time you're condoning what the guy did.

Like I said, his reaction was over the top. But I think that it may have been just because she was getting beaten up in a pretty open place, and people were just gawping and one guy just walked past in the background. I don't condone violence no, but all I can comment on is what I see. Sometimes in life you have to learn the hard way.
Original post by tehforum
he went ham on those girls

Is this an eid reference?

inb4pentakill
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
Is this an eid reference?

inb4pentakill

nope
Original post by tehforum
nope

all that biryani **** led to islam storm on tsr.

Mods are gunna have a field day :yep:
It's a piss-take how the other guys just sat there and laughed but as soon as the other guy came in they got up.

Quick Reply

Latest