The Student Room Group

1 girl vs 5 girls (guy comes to save the day)

Scroll to see replies

That falcon punch when he comes in out of nowhere. I rate this guy.
Reply 21
Incoming feminists...
5 girls beat up 1 girl, no one bats an eye.

1 guy jumps in, and everyone loses their minds.
should have hit them harder
Reply 24
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest

i know mate, he was being such a pussy about it
Original post by Armin.
And it was a fair fight when he floored 5 girls in 1 second?
You don't know what the supposed victim girl did. For all we know she slept with one of their boyfriends.

Yes, it was a fair fight when he did that, because they should be prepared for someone to try to stop them, regardless of gender, as they were doing wrong. He did the right thing, defending the defenceless. Also, why would it be acceptable for 5 girls to beat up 1 because she slept with one of their boyfriends?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's a shame it took so long for someone to do something, really. Quite a sad state when the best people can do is video it on their phones. Reminds me of an episode of Black Mirror.

I expected a hysteria storm as soon as the man got involved, but it's good that he did.
Original post by aka r
i know mate, he was being such a pussy about it

one hit K.O or walk on tbh.
Reply 28
one hit K.O or walk on tbh.

get mee, they are girls at the end of the day, one hit k0s should be easy, there shuda been 5 girls on the floor at the end of this video, disappointing
it kinda looked fake.
Reply 30
Notice how everyone was stood around doing nothing when the girl was getting beat up but as soon as the guy steps in everyone starts to jump in etc like the guy is the bad one in this situation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair play to that guy. Most men wouldn't get involved in fear of looking like a woman beater. But 5 on 1 is unfair regardless of gender.

You could argue that it would be sexist to not intervene tbh.
He reminded me of the hulk the guy came ran in and cleared the place
Reply 33
Can't believe the other guys just passively watched the whole thing and waited until that man got involved to intervene. Spineless pussies.
He absolutely done the right thing, I would have done the same, anyone who gives him slack for being a guy is sexist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If five girls are ready to take on one girl, they should be ready to take on one guy!
Original post by Jooooshy
If five girls are ready to take on one girl, they should be ready to take on one guy!

but wimminz r da weak ones!!!111
Original post by TSA
That falcon punch when he comes in out of nowhere. I rate this guy.

That entrance was full of grace god bless.

Original post by Armin.
And it was a fair fight when he floored 5 girls in 1 second?
You don't know what the supposed victim girl did. For all we know she slept with one of their boyfriends.

I can't believe you're justifying this :laugh:
and i can't believe no one was helping the girl, good on the guy. The girls didn't even stop when he came in though, they kept going and just started throwing ****.
Original post by tehforum
but wimminz r da weak ones!!!111

That was my first thought and all. Especially when they are coming back and throwing plates at him, cowards.

Quick Reply

Latest