The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Secretnerd123
Buzzing. This eid feeling is awesome. I feel like such a kid again :colondollar:

Lol
Nothing wrong in buzzing. it is eid after all:woo:
Original post by Al-farhan
Lol
Nothing wrong in buzzing. it is eid after all:woo:

:biggrin:

Original post by Abdul-Karim
Eid

I read your post somewhere that you intend to marry soon. Has the interview process for potential suitors started yet? :lol:
Reply 562
Eid Mubarak guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Umar1
Eid Mubarak guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

OHH
Mr umar welcome back, and eid mubarak to you too inshallah.
Have a blessed one.
Eid Mubarak eveyone!! :party::borat:

Random question. Im going to get a pet kitten next week. I want to give him a Somali name, and I was thinking Abdul (full name Abdullahi if its doing something wrong).. my mum thinks its weird (maybe because I have an uncle Abdullahi).

So what Somali name do you think is appropriate for a male kitten (white and ginger)?
Reply 565
Original post by SophiaLDN

Random question. Im going to get a pet kitten next week. I want to give him a Somali name, and I was thinking Abdul (full name Abdullahi if its doing something wrong).. my mum thinks its weird (maybe because I have an uncle Abdullahi).

So what Somali name do you think is appropriate for a male kitten (white and ginger)?

Liban? Saleeban? Mukhtar? Samatar?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 566
Original post by Al-farhan
OHH
Mr umar welcome back, and eid mubarak to you too inshallah.
Have a blessed one.

You too walaal

Posted from TSR Mobile

Abti
Original post by Umar1
Liban? Saleeban? Mukhtar? Samatar?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like Liban! Good choice.

Original post by JuliusSeizure
Abti

:rofl: I might have to combine the two. Omg Abti Liban. "Im taking Abti Liban to the vets" :teehee:
I like Liban! Good choice.

:rofl: I might have to combine the two. Omg Abti Liban. "Im taking Abti Liban to the vets" :teehee:

Awww i recently got a kitten too! :biggrin:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406509550.047196.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1406509566.516158.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1406509628.141893.jpg

Name her/him bisbaas :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406509550.047196.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1406509566.516158.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1406509628.141893.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL worse name ever. Cats are the awesome though. Cat gang ftw.

EID MUBARAK THO!
Original post by HeavyTeddy
LOL worse name ever. Cats are the awesome though. Cat gang ftw.

EID MUBARAK THO!

LOOOL eid mubarak

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwww so cute!! :colondollar:

Hahah bisbaas, i have a feeling my kitten will be too vanilla for that :h:
Reply 573

Mr Mukulaal
Awwww so cute!! :colondollar:

Hahah bisbaas, i have a feeling my kitten will be too vanilla for that :h:

When you get one, post pics of her/him yeah!! I love kittens! Also use a string or charger to tease them. Its like the most fun thing on earth when they chase it around xD
When you get one, post pics of her/him yeah!! I love kittens! Also use a string or charger to tease them. Its like the most fun thing on earth when they chase it around xD

Will do!! Ahh im so excited, cant wait! I hear cats are so anti-social/stuck up though? Is that true?
Will do!! Ahh im so excited, cant wait! I hear cats are so anti-social/stuck up though? Is that true?

It honestly depends on the cat. There are some that are extremely hyper and are up for playing the whole day and then there are the lazy ones that sleep the entire day . Others are so fiesty and scratch everything and everyone (I watch this show called my cat from hell and lord, there are some crazy ones). Alhamdulillah mine (and most of the cats i've seen) are inbetween and well behaved. When you adopt the cat, ask the owner what their mother's personality is like because most cats tend to show behaviours like their mothers (not sure if this is a myth or fact though lol)

Anyways have fun with your new kitty!! :h:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 577
Original post by Reform
Mr Mukulaal

How you doing bro?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Umar1
How you doing bro?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where have you been?! :redface:
Reply 579