Alhamdulillah you? Eid mubarak to you too, hope you have an amazing day inshaaA
Reply 581
Original post by Umar1
How you doing bro?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Salaaam!

Bro, long time since you've logged on.

Eid Mubarak!

Alhamdulillah, I'm doing great and buzzing with the joy of Eid.

And yourself akhi, how have you been?!

Where'd you disappear off to?
Reply 582
Original post by Reform
Salaaam!

Bro, long time since you've logged on.

Eid Mubarak!

Alhamdulillah, I'm doing great and buzzing with the joy of Eid.

And yourself akhi, how have you been?!

Where'd you disappear off to?

Yeah pretty much the same here and eid mubarak to you as well.

Not too bad if I'm going to be honest, had a nice Ramadan and inshallah will have a nice eid.

Not great news coming out of the Islamic world though unfortunately. I heard huge gains have been made in Syria however?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 583
Original post by Biryani007
Why've you been off? Not that I stalk you or anything :redface:
Alhamdulillah you? Eid mubarak to you too, hope you have an amazing day inshaaA

It's ok to admit it :biggrin:
Inshallah you'll have a great day as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reform
Mr Mukulaal

In my dialect we say nyanyoor instead of mukulaal lol
Reply 585
Original post by Secretnerd123

Some say bisaad as well I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Umar1
It's ok to admit it :biggrin:
Inshallah you'll have a great day as well.

Lol that would be lying :lol:
InshaaA!
Reply 587
Original post by Umar1
Yeah pretty much the same here and eid mubarak to you as well.

Not too bad if I'm going to be honest, had a nice Ramadan and inshallah will have a nice eid.

Not great news coming out of the Islamic world though unfortunately. I heard huge gains have been made in Syria however?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Insha'Allah our Eid will be beneficial!

The Islamic world is on fire at the moment. Honestly, the injustice in so many Muslim countries hasn't been this bad for a while now. Allahu musta'an.

In Syria though, Assad was getting a bit too comfortable but Alhamdulillah, infighting is starting to stop and the focus is now on Bashar.

A few groups formed into one major group called Ansar al deen and they even made a home made stinger.

Anyways, I'll probably get told off for saying this in this soc but Alhamdulillah, we're now seeing Bashar being attacked.

Original post by Secretnerd123

Where in Somalia are you from again?

Original post by Umar1
Some say bisaad as well I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I say it as well.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 588
Original post by Reform

The Islamic world is on fire at the moment. Honestly, the injustice in so many Muslim countries hasn't been this bad for a while now. Allahu musta'an.

In Syria though, Assad was getting a bit too comfortable but Alhamdulillah, infighting is starting to stop and the focus is now on Bashar.

A few groups formed into one major group called Ansar al deen and they even made a home made stinger.

Anyways, I'll probably get told off for saying this in this soc but Alhamdulillah, we're now seeing Bashar being attacked.

Inshallah things will get better. Libya is on fire and more than a thousand of Palestinian brothers have died in this month of Ramadan.

Another famine is set to strike Somalia as well, several deaths of thirst and starvation have been reported.

I have looked heavily into the SFG these past few weeks and found out some shocking things. It's not going to take Somalia anywhere, atleast not with the current leader/system etc.

The mayor of Mogadishu and Al Shabaab Emir escaped assassination attempts today. Just another day in Somalia.

Original post by Reform

I say it as well.

You from the north west?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reform

Where in Somalia are you from again?

I say it as well.

My mums from kismaayo and dads from caabudwaaq. Both are mareexan though. You?
Reply 590
Original post by Umar1
Inshallah things will get better. Libya is on fire and more than a thousand of Palestinian brothers have died in this month of Ramadan.

Another famine is set to strike Somalia as well, several deaths of thirst and starvation have been reported.

I have looked heavily into the SFG these past few weeks and found out some shocking things. It's not going to take Somalia anywhere, atleast not with the current leader/system etc.

The mayor of Mogadishu and Al Shabaab Emir escaped assassination attempts today. Just another day in Somalia.

You from the north west?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wallahi a day will come when Palestine will be liberated, it's sickening to see children / mothers / fathers being killed and we're helpless to do anything.

I haven't been following the situation in Libya much.

As far as what I know, Ansar al Sharia are fighting ex Gaddafi militia but that's about it.

Have you been following it and if so, can you clarify?

I'm speechless. Some Muslim countries over eat and others where people are dying of starvation. Subhan'Allah.

I'm from Mogadishu.
Reply 591
Original post by Reform
Wallahi a day will come when Palestine will be liberated, it's sickening to see children / mothers / fathers being killed and we're helpless to do anything.

I haven't been following the situation in Libya much.

As far as what I know, Ansar al Sharia are fighting ex Gaddafi militia but that's about it.

Have you been following it and if so, can you clarify?

I'm speechless. Some Muslim countries over eat and others where people are dying of starvation. Subhan'Allah.

I'm from Mogadishu.

I'll pm you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eid Mubarak All, May all of you have a brilliant day filled with Joy :smile:
Eid Mubarak everyone :hugs:

Hope you're having an awesome day :smile:
Also Umar - good to have you back! This soc has missed your endless posts about Somali politics :tongue:
amar nam Nora
Reply 596
Original post by themorninglight
Also Umar - good to have you back! This soc has missed your endless posts about Somali politics :tongue:

Hey long time! You good?

Eid Mubarak, hope yous enjoy your xalwo etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Umar1
Hey long time! You good?

Eid Mubarak, hope yous enjoy your xalwo etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alhamdulilah I've been good. Where have you been though? We need you to keep us up to date with what's happening back home lol. I heard they're fearing a famine/drought there soon (may Allah protect them)

Eid Mubarak to you too bro. I actually really dislike xalwo though :lol: When it comes to sweets I tend to stick to the non-traditional variety :tongue:
Excuse me if u dnt mind me asking fellow Somali community, who are bravanese ppl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 599
Alhamdulilah I've been good. Where have you been though? We need you to keep us up to date with what's happening back home lol. I heard they're fearing a famine/drought there soon (may Allah protect them)

I haven't been anywhere, just forget about this place lol (twitter mostly!).

Yeah it seems there is gonna be another famine. Things are just getting worse and worse. There is no hope for the place atm. We will just have to wait and see whether the new President come 2016 can improve the situation.

Eid Mubarak to you too bro. I actually really dislike xalwo though :lol: When it comes to sweets I tend to stick to the non-traditional variety :tongue:

It's basically diabetes on a plate anyways lol. Inshallah you will have a great day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply