The Student Room Group

What type of drunk are you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Generally happy, joking kind of drunk, though I can get a bit too cocky sometimes and I know that. Unfortunately due to recent health problems I've had to cut down my drinking significantly.
Dancer
Reply 62
Original post by Sabre120
Generally happy, joking kind of drunk, though I can get a bit too cocky sometimes and I know that. Unfortunately due to recent health problems I've had to cut down my drinking significantly.

Aww no, hope you're better soon :h:
Reply 63
Original post by kayleighisonfire
I'm the affectionate type where I'll hug and flirt with anyone. I've been known to "stroke" my friends on their legs or arms. :colondollar:

i'm fairly unpredictable. but fairly lively. but i typically end the evening with putting my arm round people i care about and saying weird stuff like "if anyone every ****s with you... let me know... no seriously... let me know" and then i'll go quiet and start having what seems like a flash back loooool. so ****ed.
World class rapper.
Original post by cole-slaw
The only scientifically demonstrable effects of alcohol are first a feeling of relaxation and then euphoria.

Anything else is purely psychological.

Really? I'm sure lengthening of reaction times is scientifically proven isn't it? And what about not being able to remember what happened the night before? I find it hard to believe that that's purely psychological. I guess I can believe that things like lowering of inhibitions are partly psychological though.
Original post by ldsbabe
Aggressive. Literally I'm scared of getting drunk in case I get arrested. Last time I got drunk I got carried out of Tiger Tiger in Manchester by the bouncers for trying to fight my boyfriend haha. Psycho bitchhh

Thats really attractive.
If I'm nicely drunk then I'm just a bit more relaxed and confident, because I'm pretty outgoing already. I also throw whatever money I have on me around, I just love getting rounds in when I'm drinking.

Then I hit a certain point and I just get unbelievably sleepy. Not like passing out but I've been known to fall asleep standing up in clubs, to sleep on speakers in clubs, that kind of thing. I'll just be really drowsy, waking up and nodding off constantly for an hour or so. Then I snap out of it and feel ready to go all over again. It's really weird.
Mine comes in two phases. 1) When everyone else is sober, I'm a little less socially awkward and things seem a little more fun. 2) By the time everyone else is drunk, I am introspective - I ponder the pointlessness of existence, question the notion of purpose and whatnot. Basically, drunk people really irritate me unless it's me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Apocrypha
Thats really attractive.

Right??
I'm a tired drunk. Can't even lift up my head lol
Reply 71
Very loving and affectionate, hugs aplenty :tongue:
I'm pretty much the same when drunk except I don't seem to have a mental filter anymore so I will say whatever pops into my head which has gotten me into trouble a couple of times. I also become very giggly and will laugh at anything. If you seriously drunk like at collasping point then I get emotional which can mean angry easily or on the verge of crying.
I switch depending on the drink :frown:
Pretty boring I think :tongue:
I guess at first I can talk a little more freely. I'm always willing to be a fool sober though..
But generally, I become sleepy and then hurt my knee again and sit down doing nothing wherever I am.
What type of drunk am I?

I've never drunk alcohol before. So it'll be interesting (maybe embarrassing) to find out.
Reply 76
Let's meet up and get drunk, you can stroke me allday long.
Reply 77
Original post by Inazuma
Pretty boring I think :tongue:
I guess at first I can talk a little more freely. I'm always willing to be a fool sober though..
But generally, I become sleepy and then hurt my knee again and sit down doing nothing wherever I am.

All this is irrelevant if you don't stroke as well.
Happy and talkative. Unless someone annoys (it takes a lot) me in a club then I can get a bit violent

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hihoho
All this is irrelevant if you don't stroke as well.

I lick my friends sometimes (I'm lying it's quite a lot)

Also if they steal my phone / stuff I bite them.. :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest