Scroll to see replies

Original post by karmacrunch
They've done this experiment before, I'll try to find the article :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek:
Original post by L'Evil Fish

So girls, if a guy gets on your nerves, aim for the nuts

So mean :mmm:

I've done this (accidentally though), I felt really bad!

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
:eek:

I thought it was quite funny, I'll actually look for it now! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Didn't they actually do this experiment though?
And it was found that childbirth is less painful.
I'm sure i've read the study on a thread on TSR about it. hhmm...
Actually I'd say the most painful would be a testicular torsion rather than a kick in the balls. I have experienced this and truly there is no pain like it and it lasts for days unless surgically corrected.
They've done this experiment before, I'll try to find the article :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who did the experiment, was it Dr Mengele?
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Who did the experiment, was it Dr Mengele?

No the one I was talking about was a childbirth/labour simulator done by men. The doctor was Dr Julie Masters.
I'll edit that in my first post, sorry! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LakAnne
Only a person who has both been kicked in the balls and given birth in his/her lifetime can answer this old age mystery. Perhaps ask a female to male transsexual who transitioned after having already given birth.

Yes because MTF transsexuals have a set of testicles right? :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right lol, I thought fullofsurprises meant measuring the pain levels of men being hit in the crotch :facepalm:

The above experiment doesn't include the whole having to carry around a growing parasite for 9 months and the potential complications that can arise when giving birth.
(edited 9 years ago)
Oh right lol, I thought fullofsurprises meant measuring the pain levels of men being hit in the crotch :facepalm:

The above experiment doesn't include the whole having to carry around a growing parasite for 9 months and the potential complications that can arise when giving birth.

I'm not sure what she meant, it might have been what I was saying? Whoops...

" growing parasite" <- Nice, I hope you realise that you were one too.
No it doesn't but I think they suffered enough with that... Unless you guys want doctors to create simulator for carrying a child.

:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, to do a genuine pain comparison, I was kind of imagining both. :colone:

The men simulating child birth agony thing doesn't meet OPs original criteria, as it sheds no light on which pain is worse. I seriously doubt though that a kick in the crotch is worse for men than the prolonged agony of childbirth.
I'm not sure what she meant, it might have been what I was saying? Whoops...

No it doesn't but I think they suffered enough with that... Unless you guys want doctors to create simulator for carrying a child.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which is where the ancient method of surrogate motherhood is brought to bear on the problem....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seen the film Alien? :tongue:
Which is where the ancient method of surrogate motherhood is brought to bear on the problem....

"The problem"?<- why don't you guys like children? Or is it the process? :rolleyes:

Seen the film Alien? :tongue:

Er no... Should I be worried? Is that where 'growing parasite' is from? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, to do a genuine pain comparison, I was kind of imagining both. :colone:

The men simulating child birth agony thing doesn't meet OPs original criteria, as it sheds no light on which pain is worse. I seriously doubt though that a kick in the crotch is worse for men than the prolonged agony of childbirth.

You sadist :tongue:

The pain you experience when you have internal bruising/damage is what it feels like to have hard blow delbt down there.

Plus child brith only happens once or twice for the average women. I dunno, on the whole I'm glad to be male and not have to give birth :tongue:

Er no... Should I be worried? Is that where 'growing parasite' is from? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kind of :tongue:

One of the themes of that film is to make men feel sexually uncomfortable, what with the facehuggers ramming themselves down your throat (like a certain sexual act) and the whole xenomorph parasite thing being like pregnancy. Plus the Xenomorph's has penis shape body parts :tongue:

(I know to much about the Alien films)
I don't know about being kicked in the balls but my science teacher once described birth pain like a lemon giving birth to a melon. Naturally, i'd say giving birth is more painful.
My dad had kidney stones and was told by several female nurses/patients that they are far more painful than giving birth. So there's that - I don't know how a kick to the balls compare to the stones though.
I've never given birth but I have to say it sounds awful. Labours sometimes last 48 hours or longer, and just think about it, babies have pretty large heads and a woman's foofoo hole is pretty small. Eek.
And babies kind of are parasitic when you think about it, stealing nutrients from the food you eat so you have to eat twice as much.
I don't think 48 hours worth of agony is worth the screaming potato you get handed to you at the end :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest