The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by sr90
He should do, his only competition for that position is Danny Rose which says it all. I'm gonna keep an eye on Spurs in pre season because Pochettino had one of the tightest defenses in the league with Southampton last year.

As for strikers, the lowest i've been is Remy @ 7.5, who is back under consideration now he's not going to Liverpool. Imagine if he ended up at Spurs/Everton! I'm currently on Costa/Rooney/Dzeko.

Drogba is 36 years old, he won't be starting every week.

Pelle is 7.5 well then I guess it's either Costa or Kun.

and good point on pochettino
I want to fit Costa in but I cant without taking someone out.

Another issue, Mata or Fabregas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15

Having the same problem myself. Who are your strikers?
Original post by sr90

Van Persiw, Pelle, Naismith. Iwant to replace Naismith with Bojan as well but he costs 0.5 more.

I would be happy with Costa,Van Persie, Bojan but that would require a change to my midfield. I would have to take out 1 of Mata/Fab, Ramsey, Sanchez.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thinking of going with Fab over Hazard as the extra 1mil helps me get another high end third mid.

Also why do so many people have Albrighton as their cheapie...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Top idea that. Is it 20 in each division then? Il join one later today then:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah - to coincide with the 38 GWs. Cheers!
Original post by Isometrix
Thinking of going with Fab over Hazard as the extra 1mil helps me get another high end third mid.

Not many 4.5 mids who start, and those that do have no attacking return potential.

There's about 4 4.5 mids to pick from and he's the only attacking one.

I've got Wanyama but I don't expect any returns from him, he's this years Jedinak.
Original post by sr90

Why not get both? :tongue:
I tweaked my team again, this time I'm really liking my midfield and strikers. I don't think I'll be making anymore changes here on out.

Courtois
lovren,wisdom,luis
ramsey,fabregas,mata,silva
sturridge,naismith,dzeko

subs, myhill,vlaar,cameron,tiote
Joined. Team name- Black Hand Gang
Original post by The.Joker
Why not get both? :tongue:

Just about managed to in the end :tongue: Happy with this for now.

De Gea
Luis Chester BDavies
Sanchez Mata Siggy Fabregas
Dzeko Rooney Giroud

(Gilks, NTaylor, Wanyama, Moore)
Spent like a solid 4 minutes trying to find this in the forum before realising it had been pinned.

ANYWAY...

Thoughts on Remy move to Liverpool falling through? I have him in my starting 11 as it stands because I thought he would end up at Liverpool and that would result in a greater goal + assist tally. Word on the street is deal failed to materialise because he failed the medical. Now I'm concerned he's not at his peak fitness and will spend all season in a shoddy looking QPR side.
Reply 393
Just changed.my team again
Infinite Draft

Mannone/Schmeical
Lovren Vertonghen Caulker
Herrera Sanchez De Jong Tadic
Dzeko Rooney Diego Costa

Subs Keeper you know
Wisdom
Duff
Poyet

Had to sacrifice RVP to get Tadic
Quick question. Are values of players subject to change yet or do they not change until season kick off.

IE: Dejan Lovren is £5.5m on Southampton, Will it go up if he's transferred to Liverpool?
Original post by Vintage
Quick question. Are values of players subject to change yet or do they not change until season kick off.

IE: Dejan Lovren is £5.5m on Southampton, Will it go up if he's transferred to Liverpool?

They won't change until after the first game is played
Courtois

Terry, Pieters, Vlaar, Debuchy

Hazard, Mata, Henderson, Puncheon

Giroud, Sturridge

Surely the future best player in the world.
Do you think it's worth putting in Courtois or not? I put him in but I may change that to a keeper who I think is more likely to play every game.

I also got Jason Puncheon in the team :colonhash:

Original post by Undisclosed 15
I want to fit Costa in but I cant without taking someone out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mata. Guy is an assist and a goal machine, Fabregas can be too but it's yet to be known whether he'll be playing deep or playing advanced early in the season.
Also doing the classic captain Sturridge and Vice captain Hazard.
Original post by Vintage

No, the prices are set. When the game starts they can rise or fall by a maximum of 0.3 p/w.
Reply 399
My team atm subject to many changes.

This is Jovetic and Lamela's year, I can feel it

Quick Reply

Latest