The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Nursing - University of Birmingham

Hi, I'm starting uni in september and was wondering whether it would be best to move away in halls or stay home as I only live 20/30 minutes away from the uni. As a nursing student I heard its hard to sleep etc due to other students who have courses which allow them to go out more. So whats the real pro's and con's for a nursing student in halls, all advice welcome :smile:
Original post by -Tanya-
Hi, I'm starting uni in september and was wondering whether it would be best to move away in halls or stay home as I only live 20/30 minutes away from the uni. As a nursing student I heard its hard to sleep etc due to other students who have courses which allow them to go out more. So whats the real pro's and con's for a nursing student in halls, all advice welcome :smile:

I'm staring nursing at bham!! I've decided to stay in halls I think it's important to enjoy uni life aswell as get your work done :smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Oh thats so cool, we might be together then :smile: are you staying on the UoB campus?
Sweet I always try and find people doing our degree but can never find anyone haha
Yeah, I've applied for the tennis courts accommodation
Reply 4
Well you've found one at least :smile: and ohh okay, I'm still 50/50 about accomodation but I dont want to miss out on the uni experience

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending