The Student Room Group

Please help!!! (Nottingham Vet Students)

Hey everyone! I'm starting my foundation year in Sept 2014 at Nottingham University studying veterinary medicine but i'm getting a little worried about what I need to buy for the course e.g. textbooks and instruments. If there is anyone that can advise me on what to buy or what is the procedure that the University takes i'd be very grateful! Thanks in advance.
They'll probably send you a list. I wouldn't bother buying expensive textbooks before you go.
Reply 2
Original post by VetStudent14
Hey everyone! I'm starting my foundation year in Sept 2014 at Nottingham University studying veterinary medicine but i'm getting a little worried about what I need to buy for the course e.g. textbooks and instruments. If there is anyone that can advise me on what to buy or what is the procedure that the University takes i'd be very grateful! Thanks in advance.

If you want to know before then though there's a list of all the stuff you need on their website under the shop including equipment and books! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Thank you so much Pie1213 I'll have a look :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Pie1213
If you want to know before then though there's a list of all the stuff you need on their website under the shop including equipment and books! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya i'm having difficulty trying to find it on their website, would you be able to send me a link please? Thank you so much :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by VetStudent14
Hiya i'm having difficulty trying to find it on their website, would you be able to send me a link please? Thank you so much :smile:

Heya! I've just had a look too and unfortunately since I last checked they've changed it all around and you can't see the list anymore. I've got the link for the store website here anyway in case I'm being blind and can't see it. Sorry about that! :dontknow:
http://store.nottingham.ac.uk
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending