The Student Room Group

According to the people on this forum, for a guy to just get an average girl..

Scroll to see replies

this thread is bought to you by sluthate.com
#1 provider for all your self hate theories

but seriously, get a life
Original post by quads1992
. women choose men. always.

Maybe this is what you find, but I have always found the opposite to be true. :dontknow: Blokes just go down the pub dressed in jeans and hoody, and women come up, all dressed up, trying to impress us, giving us the eye. I think its much easier pulling being a bloke.
Original post by what is this
Because unverified anecdotal evidence > studies and statistics right?

i don't know why you have trouble with girls, you say your 6,3 and muscular and have good qualifications. must be something you are not doing right.
Original post by cole-slaw
Maybe this is what you find, but I have always found the opposite to be true. :dontknow: Blokes just go down the pub dressed in jeans and hoody, and women come up, all dressed up, trying to impress us, giving us the eye. I think its much easier pulling being a bloke.

I really think the OP has autism and we should lay off him a bit.
You know, us women have to do a lot as well in order for our boyfriends/husbands to not leave us for some other girl.
Original post by JulietheCat
You know, us women have to do a lot as well in order for our boyfriends/husbands to not leave us for some other girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

:lol: Not like that.

There's an interesting article about a book which truly lists what women need to do in order to prevent their husbands from leaving. And it's not from an American but a Russian.

Guys think they have it hard getting a girl. Well, us girls have it hard keeping a guy.

Hello.
Original post by fat_hobbit
Hello.

Hi :wavey:

I don't normally participate in such threads but I figured that I'd put my own two cents into it.
Hi :wavey:

I don't normally participate in such threads but I figured that I'd put my own two cents into it.

How have you been.Still watching the Russian version of winnie the pooh?
How have you been.Still watching the Russian version of winnie the pooh?

Good, how have you been? :smile:

I haven't watched that for ages! :sad:
Instead, I've been watching archives of old Russian sitcoms (if 2008-2011 is "old").

your far from average, i wouldn`t worry about someone leaving you :tongue:
Original post by SloaneRanger

get a room

I have to worry, especially since I have to do all the following:

ACT LIKE A WOMAN Men, especially Russian men, are manly and tough, they don’t want a woman to act stronger or tougher than them. Stop acting like the person in control. You can BE the person in control without acting tough and cold. Be soft and sexy AND in control. Much smarter that way.

TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR SEX LIFE Men think about sex a lot and want sex a lot so give it to them, because you want it, too! But you don’t have to wait for them to take the lead you should be the one to initiate sex and take the lead in bed. He will love you for it and he’ll never want to leave you!

BE A HOMEBODY Learn how to sew clothes, clean and make delicious meals (from scratch) for your man. Take care of him and he will take care of you in more ways than one.

ONE GLASS OF VODKA A NIGHT - Have one glass of vodka with your man every night. It will soothe both of you and put you in the mood. Russians have long known the power of vodka and there’s no better aphrodisiac.

NEVER CONTRADICT HIM - When you are in public, never say anything that contradicts your man. Men hate to have their woman disagree with them in front of others. Keep your opinion to yourself in public, but when you get home you can tell him what you really think and feel.

HAVE A GOOD FIGHT Every now and then have a good, loud yelling fight. Nothing physical. But if you really yell at each other, and are very passionate, it will ultimately lead to the bedroom, where you will have great sex.

SHOW HIM RESPECT! - We Russian women laugh at western women because they have a total lack of respect for the men they love. If you don’t respect him, why are you with him? He is your man and he deserves respect give it to him. If you do this one simple thing he will never leave you.

HOLD YOUR GAZE When you are speaking to your man or listening to him, make sure that you keep eye contact. This will assure him of your attention and your respect, which is empowering to any man.

FLIRT WITH HIS FRIENDS - Russian women love to flirt with men, and there’s no reason to stop when you are married or in a relationship. It will make your man jealous, and keep him fighting for you. NEVER have an affair, but you can flirt. It’s fun.

STOP WHINING! - Western women are always whining, moaning, complaining. Stop it! Toughen up. If you have a problem, solve it on your ow (or with your girlfriends), don’t keep whining and complaining to your man. He’s tired of listening to your complaints he really is.

ALWAYS DRESS SEXY Men are visually oriented and your man wants you to look hot all the time, so do that for him. Even if you have to wear high heels around the house just to make him happy do it. Be sexy for him all the time. And always stay in great shape!

BE STRONG, INSIDE AND OUT - This may seem to contradict #1, but you have to be soft and strong. Men hate weak women. You should be physically and emotionally strong. Lift weights for your muscles and develop a stoic, cool emotional attitude. Men will love you for it.

:K:

As a Russian man, I agree with all of them except the vodka.

Sounds more like a dictatorship then a relationship, if you ever need to be liberated hit me up :tongue:

The one thing that I find with Russian women to be honest, is that they can be quite cold characters.

Don't be like that, stay how you are.
Sounds more like a dictatorship then a relationship, if you ever need to be liberated hit me up :tongue:

Well, in my culture, men have many beautiful women to choose from and if they're not satisfied, they could theoretically move to the next one.

The one thing that I find with Russian women to be honest, is that they can be quite cold characters.

Don't be like that, stay how you are.

People tell me I look cold from the outside. Actually, I'm pretty friendly.

I never knew my real (American) parents, I was mainly brought up by Ukrainians.

Well you probably get this cool swag from your American side. :wink:
Well, in my culture, men have many beautiful women to choose from and if they're not satisfied, they could theoretically move to the next one.

Right, Im talking a Russian girl atm, let me put your theory to the test.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending