The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Podiatry. Salford 2014.

Hi, im starting salford in september to study podiatry full time.
Anyone else starting the same time?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Me too!:smile:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by JadeJackson
Me too!:smile:

Aw nice one, are you living on campus? Im commuting from North Wales :smile:
Oooh I thought my commute was bad! No I'm commuting from leyland:smile: lol did you not want to live in?
Reply 4
Oooh I thought my commute was bad! No I'm commuting from leyland:smile: lol did you not want to live in?

Wheres leyland? Sorry my geography is bad lol.
id love to live in but i have a 3yr old boy so cant live the full student life unfortunately lol! Its going to be harsh but will all be worth it in the end! I actually cant wait to start, as strange as that may sound! You looking forward to starting?
Hmmm about an hour away from Salford, think I'm getting the train to uni and back. Ahhh I see. Yeah I'm really excited to start, went for occupational health on Thursday and saw the buildings that we'll be in😃
Reply 6
Ah right, not too far then! Ill be getting train too. Ive got my occupational thingy next week too, did someone show you round or did you just go round yourself? I went to an open day last year we had a tour then, if its still the same lol. When you you reckon we will get our timetable?
No not too far and it's so close to the station! Good stuff:smile: no I just had a nosey round myself, I've not been on an open day but uni's normally tell you everything you need to know in the first couple of weeks. Hmmm I don't know really, maybe the beginning of September😬 I'm hoping we're only in 4 days a week too! Lol have you got Facebook?😊
Reply 8
No not too far and it's so close to the station! Good stuff:smile: no I just had a nosey round myself, I've not been on an open day but uni's normally tell you everything you need to know in the first couple of weeks. Hmmm I don't know really, maybe the beginning of September😬 I'm hoping we're only in 4 days a week too! Lol have you got Facebook?
😊

well i emailed Gilly yo.ask what days were going to be in (to try get a head start with arranging childcare) and apparently were i 3 days a week... she said were in a monday, and either a thur fri, or wed thur. Happy days!
I sure do have a facebook, search for Lois louise Harrison, be easier to chat on there :smile:
Ahhhh wow that will be ace! Lol okay I'll do it in the morning because I'm off to bed now, nice chatting to you though. It's a shame no one else has seen this thread! Night!
Ahhhh wow that will be ace! Lol okay I'll do it in the morning because I'm off to bed now, nice chatting to you though. It's a shame no one else has seen this thread! Night!

dont blame you im heading up too! Good night :smile:
Hi, I also be starting podiatry in September
Original post by natalie g
Hi, I also be starting podiatry in September

aw fab natalie, where are you from, will you be living on campus or commuting? X
I'm from Penrith so I will be living at on campus. I just want to get started now I don't like this waiting around
Original post by natalie g
I'm from Penrith so I will be living at on campus. I just want to get started now I don't like this waiting around

Ah thats great..... im the same, looking forward to starting now! Im sire i wont be saying the same once the work starts rolling in lol
Original post by loislane1987
Ah thats great..... im the same, looking forward to starting now! Im sire i wont be saying the same once the work starts rolling in lol

Ha, same here
Hi guys, I'm also starting Podiatry at salford in sept.
Original post by Lucie Lou
Hi guys, I'm also starting Podiatry at salford in sept.

Yey, where are you from lucie? X
Reply 18
Hey guys, il be starting podiatry at salford too this year :smile:
Original post by Aboura
Hey guys, il be starting podiatry at salford ttoo this year :smile:

Where you from aboura, are you living on campus?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending