The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Business and japanese

Hi there!
I'd like to apply for Edinburgh University next year and I was interested in the Business and japanese course.
Is everyone doing this course?
Since I read that japanese is not taught during 3rd and 4th year I was wondering how good will I be taught and how much will I learn.
Does it worth?
Other universities teach japanese for the very 4 years, so I'm a bit scared not to learn enough or that the course won't be at the same level than somewhere else.

Thanks
Original post by R.Dexter
Hi there!
I'd like to apply for Edinburgh University next year and I was interested in the Business and japanese course.
Since I read that japanese is not taught during 3rd and 4th year I was wondering how good will I be taught and how much will I learn.
Does it worth?
Other universities teach japanese for the very 4 years, so I'm a bit scared not to learn enough or that the course won't be at the same level than somewhere else.

Thanks

Giving this a bump in the hopes someone will see it :biggrin:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
I'm sorry, I don't understand what do you mean! :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm sorry, I don't understand what do you mean! :colondollar:

It's just where you reply to a thread so it goes back to the top of the forum so it gets more views. :smile: It's good to do on threads which haven't had a reply after a couple of days because it makes it more visible. :smile: You shouldn't really bump threads that are much older than that though. :smile:
Hi there!
Does it worth?

Thanks

In the first year you'll do modules where there'll be hundreds of other students doing different subjects, all at different levels. Edinburgh's good for that sort of thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending