The Student Room Group

Fake Silicon vs Natural boobs

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
ty, everything he says is wrong.

Amazed that he is on +10.

I concur, he spurts out the most generic stereotypes ever and accepts them as truth, how can a man like that reach +10 is beyond me
Reply 41
Original post by james1211
Did you bang that kayleigh chick?

Why is everyone suggesting that lately, no; it was a FwB back at uni
Original post by plusC
I concur, he spurts out the most generic stereotypes ever and accepts them as truth, how can a man like that reach +10 is beyond me

Why do you act like rep matters? Are you that insecure that imaginary points on the internet matter to you?
Reply 43
Original post by Drewski
Why do you act like rep matters? Are you that insecure that imaginary points on the internet matter to you?

Lmao, well rep generally shows people agree with you, which is what I can't comprehend due to all the **** you talk
Original post by Drewski

I'm so tempted to rep that.
Original post by plusC
Lmao, well rep generally shows people agree with you, which is what I can't comprehend due to all the **** you talk

Bulk of my rep comes from either advice in careers or highly repped individual posts. That I haven't gained your approval cuts me deeply.

No, wait, it couldn't matter less. Yes, that one.
Reply 46
Original post by Tomsta
Why is everyone suggesting that lately, no; it was a FwB back at uni

Contradicts what you've said many times about being a virgin unless this was in the last few months. You always said you wouldn't have a FwB because you get too emotionally attached (unless you were saying that as an excuse for not having sexual experience which is what i originally thought it was and you denied).
Reply 47
Original post by Drewski
Bulk of my rep comes from either advice in careers or highly repped individual posts. That I haven't gained your approval cuts me deeply.

No, wait, it couldn't matter less. Yes, that one.

Funny guy :smile:
Reply 48
Contradicts what you've said many times about being a virgin unless this was in the last few months. You always said you wouldn't have a FwB because you get too emotionally attached (unless you were saying that as an excuse for not having sexual experience which is what i originally thought it was and you denied).

It was in the past few months and i did say that, and thats one of the reasons why i was so cautious about trying it, however as time went on i still felt nothing romantic towards this girl (for reason i still didn't know) and when push came to shove (no pun included) we tried it and i didn't get emotionally attached at all, i still talk to her, i adopted the phrase "you won't know until you try" and she was also all for it, we both weren't sure of our feelings for each other so ...

However sex without feelings is boring, and of course i still want to be with someone i care about for sex
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tomsta
However sex without feelings is boring

Then you're doing it wrong.
Reply 50
Original post by Tomsta
However sex without feelings is boring, and of course i still want to be with someone i care about for sex

No it's not :lol:
Reply 51
Original post by Drewski

It's personal thing, i'm myself a very emotional guy, and if i have no romantic emotions for said girl i don't really connect with said girl, as someone told me; sex without feelings is just that; sex, it's only when you're doing it with someone you care about when it seems to give off the most fireworks
Reply 52
No it's not :lol:

read above post
Original post by plusC

Whilst being condescending despite acting so transparent.

Original post by Drewski

There you are.
Literally can't stop laughing at this thread. I highly doubt that most of you have seen real boobs, never mind fake boobs...and DEFINITELY never mind touching either!

You can 100% tell the difference in feel between the two. Natural boobs win every time, but some girls aren't blessed in that department so I'm def an advocate of fakies.
I had a boob job but I haven't come across a man that cared. My natural tits are C-cups though, which isn't too bad.
Reply 56
Original post by ldsbabe
Literally can't stop laughing at this thread. I highly doubt that most of you have seen real boobs, never mind fake boobs...and DEFINITELY never mind touching either!

You can 100% tell the difference in feel between the two. Natural boobs win every time, but some girls aren't blessed in that department so I'm def an advocate of fakies.

likewise girls claiming they are experts on cocks in the relationships forum

lmao
Original post by plusC
likewise girls claiming they are experts on cocks in the relationships forum

lmao

Haha I know it makes me laugh. So cringeworthy! Like, you're 14...go and colour in or whatever 14 year olds do.
Reply 58
Original post by ldsbabe
Haha I know it makes me laugh. So cringeworthy! Like, you're 14...go and colour in or whatever 14 year olds do.

More like update your facebook status :lol:
Original post by Fine Girl
I had a boob job but I haven't come across a man that cared. My natural tits are C-cups though, which isn't too bad.

Yep, totally :rolleyes: and everyone seemed pretty happy with my 8 inch wang, but I thought, "Four more inches wouldn't hurt!"

I was wrong as it turns out. :eek:

Quick Reply