The Student Room Group

Libyan girl finally made a TSR account! AMA

Scroll to see replies

how dare you insult the great Muammer Gaddaffi?!?!
the best of the arabs are the Palestinians, they are not sectarian, don't fight amongst each other and all united against israhell
Original post by well in the dark
Wat...that's a new one

I've been to Egypt numerous times and have seen a lot of racism towards Saudis and people from the Gulf. I've also seen a lot of hate towards them from Lebanese and Iraqi people.

A quick Google search came up with this article which seems to explain why they are hated so much.
Original post by Roger1
You Somali bro?

Yh

:biggrin:
Original post by Arab Beauty
Lool, claim to be Arab? To impress the ladies I'm guessing...

Evidently not... otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. If they do know and are doing it then it's just disgusting.

Older generations so parents and grandparents :L
Reply 165
Original post by FreedomCostsTax
I've been to Egypt numerous times and have seen a lot of racism towards Saudis and people from the Gulf. I've also seen a lot of hate towards them from Lebanese and Iraqi people.

A quick Google search came up with this article which seems to explain why they are hated so much.

How are egytians with South Asians?
Original post by Roger1
How are egytians with South Asians?

I've never heard anything negative being said about South Asians. This is probably because there aren't really any of them in Egypt, so they don't have anything good or bad to say about them.
Reply 167
I've never heard anything negative being said about South Asians. This is probably because there aren't really any of them in Egypt, so they don't have anything good or bad to say about them.

My friend who is a Pakistani went to Egypt with his family and he said they were alright with him so I guess Egyptians don't really mind south Asians.
Original post by Roger1
My friend who is a Pakistani went to Egypt with his family and he said they were alright with him so I guess Egyptians don't really mind south Asians.

The only Arabs that treat South Asians badly are the Khaleejis. They think of you all as slaves.
Reply 169
The only Arabs that treat South Asians badly are the Khaleejis. They think of you all as slaves.

That's sad.
Original post by g4adaffi
how dare you insult the great Muammer Gaddaffi?!?!

Lol okay.
Reply 171
I've been stalking TSR for ages but now I've finally made an account; summer boredom got to me! Ask away!!

what else do you stalk. :dry:
Original post by ApeMob
what else do you stalk. :dry:

Peoples Twitter accounts, there are some people that I have too much pride to follow but at the same time want to know what's going on in their lives.
Reply 173

It's quite disgusting really
Original post by AR_95
It's quite disgusting really

When all of their oil runs out (which could be very soon) and somewhere like India becomes the next superpower, then the tables could turn and it could be the Khaleejis going over there to work for the Indians and they will be the ones getting treated like slaves when they all remember how their family members were treated.
Well....hope you enjoy:colondollar: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Reply 176
When all of their oil runs out (which could be very soon) and somewhere like India becomes the next superpower, then the tables could turn and it could be the Khaleejis going over there to work for the Indians and they will be the ones getting treated like slaves when they all remember how their family members were treated.

India is just the lesser of two evils right now but I agree, I don't think there'd be anything more satisfying then seeing the Khaleejis kneeling down to the Indians instead.

It's a shame though because they give Arab's a very bad name. There are some down to earth, very friendly arabs otherwise (some Moroccan/Algerian people I've met etc)
Reply 177
Peoples Twitter accounts, there are some people that I have too much pride to follow but at the same time want to know what's going on in their lives.

Do you wear hijab, if so, are you a naughty arab?
Reply 178
Original post by hihoho
Do you wear hijab, if so, are you a naughty arab?

The person was banned, think it was a dupe
Reply 179
Original post by AR_95
The person was banned, think it was a dupe

Must have been given he claimed can't speak arabic.

Quick Reply

Latest