The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4280
Original post by goldtippedarrows
:colondollar: You write really well, bet your English Language grades are really good :wink:

C in English language
C in English Literature

yeah I'm that good :wink:
Original post by plusC
C in English language
C in English Literature

yeah I'm that good :wink:

Call me bias I would've given you an A minimum in Section B Eng Lang :tongue:
Original post by alex193
Oh go on then. Went full tourist-mode last week when my girlfriend came to visit :h:

Spoiler

You guys are so cute
Reply 4283
Call me bias I would've given you an A minimum in Section B Eng Lang :tongue:

You're too kind :tongue:
Original post by alex193
Oh go on then. Went full tourist-mode last week when my girlfriend came to visit :h:

Spoiler

You guys are cute- Where abouts did you go? :smile:
You guys are cute- Where abouts did you go? :smile:

I live in Holland, she came over for the week - did loads, pic is at the Zaansche Schans, went to Amsterdam and did the museums there, went to the Hague, spent a day at the beach... :smile:
Original post by alex193
I live in Holland, she came over for the week - did loads, pic is at the Zaansche Schans, went to Amsterdam and did the museums there, went to the Hague, spent a day at the beach... :smile:

Why that sounds absolutely wonderful :biggrin: I had a feeling you were in the Netherlands because of the pretty windmills in the background. I would love to visit Holland one day :biggrin: Hope you guys had a good time, sounds like you did :smile:
Original post by plusC
Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been staring at your profile picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.

I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on TSR and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt

The thirst is real on this one. Want me to get you some water?
Reply 4288
Original post by Gorwell

Please do, I am extremely thirsty that's why I posted this message of endearment
Original post by Fine Girl
I'm so ****ing bored so I figured I'd grace y'all with my face.

:eek4::eek3::eek4:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Gorwell

Can I have some too, please?
Everyday on this thread lmao
Original post by alex193

Spoiler

PRSOM, cuties! :h:
Original post by Gorwell
This thread is the epitome of thirsty tsr, where all sex deprived boys flock to with their misc copy pastas and "witty" lines :rolleyes:
Original post by Malevolent
Think people need to be careful now after the catfish incident :rofl:

Be on your guard people.

:lol:

Good advice:yy:
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Thank you :smile: I'm a make up artist so I do try :tongue:

Ooo make up artist... any advice for someone who can't seem to apply make up , properly, on her left eye. I always mess up my left eye. I've tried angling my arm differenly but still can't get it right. Am I just uncoordinated? :frown:

You look lovely btw
Original post by FishLover
Ooo make up artist... any advice for someone who can't seem to apply make up , properly, on her left eye. I always mess up my left eye. I've tried angling my arm differenly but still can't get it right. Am I just uncoordinated? :frown:

You look lovely btw

Thanks :smile: Send me a PM with a bit more detail, possibly pics, and I'll try to help
Original post by arieisit
she always does this!

posted from tsr mobile

leave tyrion alone bish
Original post by Arieisit
Anyway my response was " Yeah, I know what plastic surgery is but you'll never be able to perform one since you'd need to get into medical school to do that and you can't obviously get in with you silly BBB. Hell you couldn't even cope with what was it? A Sociology degree?"

Posted from TSR Mobile

But I have no desire to be a surgeon. I was asking your opinion on plastic surgery. What you've said, while an attempt at an "edgy" comeback, doesn't answer the question.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Thanks :smile: Send me a PM with a bit more detail, possibly pics, and I'll try to help

I'll send it a bit later. Using my phone atm. Do you mean pics of my make up fails? Or just my face?

Latest