The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I haven't "caused a scene". I've literally responded reasonably and calmly, and accepted that everyone has different opinions :lol:

Game of thrones sucks

Posted from TSR Mobile
x

I'd suggest you ignore them:smile:"

Don't waste your time arguing with your haters:yy:
Original post by SerLorasTyrell
Game of thrones sucks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Strong username.
Original post by Arieisit
Umm? Learn to spell and punctuate and then come back to me. Ok? Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah the grammar Nazi XD. I didn't want to swear full on that's why.

And for real? The fact that you are picking on my layout shows that you do not have a sufficient argument because you know that there is no good reason for you to be picking on other TSR members. Time to reevaluate your life dear. :nyan:
Keep it friendly guys. Stop ganging up on TyrionImageUploadedByStudent Room1406565245.027157.jpg or ill pop up like this while you sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lol:

I wasn't being passive aggressive, I merely don't give a **** about your opinion. :s-smilie:

Did you? I can't remember. I guess that shows how much attention I pay to you.

I was curious what your opinion on it is

Lol, why do I come into this thread and find you arguing with people all the time?
Why are so many people on this site determined to tell girls they're not attractive.
If someone is getting positive attention, throwing a ton of negativity at them doesn't make that go away, it just makes you look like a bitter, angsty whiner.
"I'm sick of average looking guys not being able to get average looking girls because they think they deserve better" blah blah.
They do deserve better. So do you. so stop spending time whining about it, work on your personality and find out what it is about you that people aren't responding to. There is no conspiracy for every "average" looking girl to get with the top ten percent of guys, it's called going for what you want. Be depressed about it, or do something about it, but don't attack the girls that you feel should "know their place" begging for your attention. And don't call someone an attention whore because they happen to get the attention you want.
Work on yourself first.
Original post by goldtippedarrows
Taken a few days ago in the car :colondollar:

My best friend is so beautiful Ma <33
Also allow the flirting ur turning into a haram hassan bbs
Original post by LostGear

I should raelly :lol:

Original post by zKlown
Lol, why do I come into this thread and find you arguing with people all the time?

Because some people compliment me, and then some fedoras get butthurt and start insulting me :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
Why are so many people on this site determined to tell girls they're not attractive.
If someone is getting positive attention, throwing a ton of negativity at them doesn't make that go away, it just makes you look like a bitter, angsty whiner.
"I'm sick of average looking guys not being able to get average looking girls because they think they deserve better" blah blah.
They do deserve better. So do you. so stop spending time whining about it, work on your personality and find out what it is about you that people aren't responding to. There is no conspiracy for every "average" looking girl to get with the top ten percent of guys, it's called going for what you want. Be depressed about it, or do something about it, but don't attack the girls that you feel should "know their place" begging for your attention. And don't call someone an attention whore because they happen to get the attention you want.
Work on yourself first.

Finally! Someone who agrees!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dehydrated
Strong username.

ur username game is strong
Original post by Gorwell
My best friend is so beautiful Ma <33
Also allow the flirting ur turning into a haram hassan bbs

:tongue: Love you and dont worry cyber approval is nothing to me haha I wont become a Hasan honest <3
Original post by LostGear

You really are solidifying your reputation man

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itsRochana
Its what living in Africa does lol

Thank you

Or both:tongue:

Original post by Sophsha

:lol:

Eid mubarak:smile:
Work on yourself first.

This is a great post
Work on yourself first.

Preach :cookie:
can assure you guys out there that goldentippedarrow is the asian she says she is
Closing this until all the reports are sorted out. Offensive posts are not acceptable.
My display pic is me :smile:
Original post by Reptilian
Keep it friendly guys. Stop ganging up on TyrionImageUploadedByStudent Room1406565245.027157.jpg or ill pop up like this while you sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile

That pic legit scared me yesterday

Latest