The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by thechemistress
I go to an all-girls school, so have very little contact with guys. I'm 16. I don't know if I'm attractive or not?

oh ok only 16, fair enough.
Original post by slade p
oh ok only 16, fair enough.

How old are you?
Reply 22
Original post by thechemistress
How old are you?

mid 20's
There's attractive people in every race. I don't have a preference.
Where are my beautiful latinos?
Reply 25
Original post by thetrickyfox
Where are my beautiful latinos?

ye i should of put latinos, my bad.
Original post by slade p
mid 20's

Damn, I was going to point out that you couldn't say I'm 'only' 16 when you probably aren't much older. But apparently you are
I don't have a particular preference.
Reply 28
Original post by Technetium
I don't have a particular preference.

everyone has a preference. your just being pc.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm attracted to good looking in shape girls, don't care what country they're from
Original post by slade p
everyone has a preference. your just being pc.

I honestly don't and I am not being pc.

The majority of the guys that I have found attractive have had amazing personalities which is what led me to find them attractive in the first place. These guys were of varying ethnicities.
White girls are the hottest on the planet by a mile and have very diverse features of hair and eye colours, beautiful.
Reply 32
Original post by Technetium
I honestly don't and I am not being pc.

The majority of the guys that I have found attractive have had amazing personalities which is what led me to find them attractive in the first place. These guys were of varying ethnicities.

hmmm ok i'l just take your word for it.
Reply 33
Original post by Gambit92
I'm attracted to good looking in shape girls, don't care what country they're from

who would you say on average have the best shapes?
Redheads, they're so hot they're separate from white people to me
Original post by MidnightDream
Black and White, 'tis fairly equal :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly mine too
Reply 36
Original post by alexschmalex
Redheads, they're so hot they're separate from white people to me

just because there redheads doesn't mean they're seperate to white people, it is illogical.
Original post by slade p
who would you say on average have the best shapes?

I don't know, chances are we will never even see 5% of black/white/asian etc women. I've been lifting for the last 3 years and have seen women of all colours in amazing shape at my gym.

A few attractive people don't represent a whole race so I don't see how anyone can find one race more attractive than another.
Original post by CryptoidAlien
White girls are the hottest on the planet by a mile and have very diverse features of hair and eye colours, beautiful.

You do realise that people (of all races) find it easier to discern between whichever race they see the most, so it stands to reason that White people will see more diversity in White people, but Black people will see more diversity in Black people, Asians in Asian people etc.
Black or white, but that's not to say I wouldn't find any of the other ethnic groups attractive if I were to see them. But black or white most of the time :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending