The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by yo radical one
You do realise that people (of all races) find it easier to discern between whichever race they see the most, so it stands to reason that White people will see more diversity in White people, but Black people will see more diversity in Black people, Asians in Asian people etc.

who do you find the most attractive and why?
Reply 41
Original post by micksocurly
Black or white, but that's not to say I wouldn't find any of the other ethnic groups attractive if I were to see them. But black or white most of the time :smile:

ok and why do you find them the most attractive?
Original post by slade p
who do you find the most attractive and why?

How do I say, I find those who are racially closest to myself least attractive for some reason (enjoy my cryptic answer)
Reply 43
Anything but black girls.

Don't know why, since i'm friends with them, but nothing more, just the way it is.
Reply 44
Original post by yo radical one
How do I say, I find those who are racially closest to myself least attractive for some reason (enjoy my cryptic answer)

oh lol that was a surprise, what race are you?
Pretty much all of the girls I've had crushes on where white.

*Apparently, this is racist, according to a whole bunch of girls in my year*
Reply 46
Original post by kumon
Anything but black girls.

Don't know why, since i'm friends with them, but nothing more, just the way it is.

lol you don't know why, you should know why.

facial features? body features? personality? skin tone?
Whatever you are baby xoxo
Reply 48
Original post by andrew2209
Pretty much all of the girls I've had crushes on where white.

*Apparently, this is racist, according to a whole bunch of girls in my year*

nope preferring a certain group including your own certainly is not racist. most people do prefer those from their own group.
Original post by Stinkum
Any.

But wouldn't shag Eva Mendes :wink:.
White, asian,south american and arab
I am a black male

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by slade p
ok and why do you find them the most attractive?

I don't know why. Probably because that's all I've been with? Who knows
Original post by slade p
nope preferring a certain group including your own certainly is not racist. most people do prefer those from their own group.

Most people on the forum seem to hold a similar view. I still find it annoying that I'm racist, based of ONE message I sent to a friend, which he then sent to the girls (the girls seemed ignorant to his faux pas in the situation). Also, said friend is hardly the most reliable person, and he tried a similar stunt, taking a joke I made in a message out of context which implied I was a misogynist
Reply 53
Original post by andrew2209
Most people on the forum seem to hold a similar view. I still find it annoying that I'm racist, based of ONE message I sent to a friend, which he then sent to the girls (the girls seemed ignorant to his faux pas in the situation). Also, said friend is hardly the most reliable person, and he tried a similar stunt, taking a joke I made in a message out of context which implied I was a misogynist

what was the message? was it racially insensitive?
Original post by slade p
what was the message? was it racially insensitive?

I'm not 100% sure, since nobody actually showed me the message, but I think I said something along the lines of all the girls I'd previously liked happened to be white. (Ironically, the girl I was supposedly trying to date at the time is half-Japanese)

It definitely wasn't a direct insult towards anyone or any races.
(edited 9 years ago)
White/scandinavian guys are hot, but turkish guys are just :drool:

Therefore i voted for other middle eastern (and also because some of them look Nordic, so all types have been voted for) :tongue:
Original post by slade p
oh lol that was a surprise, what race are you?

I am White
Black men, and I'm a black girl :smile:
Black african...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
If you're hot you're hot. I don't care. Though I have a slight preference for oriental guys.

Latest

Trending

Trending