The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
I won't even troll you. What's wrong? Why all the upset?

This site has too many stupid people. I made a simple post and some of them bore down on me. Plus I had a history with some of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ApeMob
lmao JUST AS I SAID:

I'LL BE GONE AND THEY STILL TALKIN BOUT ME!!And look Arie has Web anger probs, how chic! :rolleyes: They say I cry for attention but who just randomly "goes wild" on chat forums. Yea expel those demons idiot. :congrats: I NEVER think about you ppl when I'm off here much less when I'm on but look who keeps mentioning me. :toofunny:

Well you must of been missing me if the first thing you do on TSR is come check on us <3
Original post by Twinport53
Its a heart not a peni...

I know what I'm looking at...:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
WHo needs to be asked if everything's ok on a random forum? Lmao if you have issues who takes it out on the internet just funny biz here. So glad I blocked this guy but seeing what he says when people quote him is just :ahee:.

And then watch the rest of this thread "go in" on me :giggle: I don't think so.

BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK. :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I know what I'm looking at...:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

His lovely T-shirt?
Well you must of been missing me if the first thing you do on TSR is come check on us <3

The first thing? :teehee: I been reading and PMing and I have people I asked round here to tell me if someone is mentioning my name so I can handle dat :closedeyes:
Original post by ApeMob
The first thing? :teehee: I been reading and PMing and I have people I asked round here to tell me if someone is mentioning my name so I can handle dat :closedeyes:

<3

Original post by darkred
Do you have a few issues yourself?

She is a delightful human being, the best in the gene pool :smile:
Can we all just chill out guys???

His lovely T-shirt?

The sexy looking chandelier on the ceiling :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by darkred
Do you have a few issues yourself?

Yeah I have issues with people who expel their pent up frustration online to strangers and then sic randomers on people expecting them to take it :rolleyes: But whooo are youuu seriously? lol another randomer who doesn't know what's going on but still wants to put in their two cents.

The sexy looking chandelier on the ceiling :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it might be antique :cool:
But let me continue to block...it isn't futile at all it helps because who will click something in order to read it if they hate that person? :dontknow: Works for me! :biggrin:

Anyway have your creepy e-fun guys :rolleyes:
Well, that escalated quickly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ApeMob
Yeah I have issues with people who expel their pent up frustration online to strangers and then sic randomers on people expecting them to take it :rolleyes: But whooo are youuu seriously? lol another randomer who doesn't know what's going on but still wants to put in their two cents.

You just seem a little unhinged m8.
Original post by darkred

She's just a hoodrat :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's so annoying lol
I think it might be antique :cool:

It looks like it's in perfect working order tho :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by darkred

:curious: Dude I don't have time for someone who has never posted in this thread and is bored at home and jumps the bandwagon to get reps and followers. OFF. *salutes*

oh join the ignore list buddy have fun chatting **** when I can't see you.
It looks like it's in perfect working order tho :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Remember David Dickinson?
Lmao.

Latest