The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ironandbeer
Effort

True dat.
Original post by Deyesy
True dat.

Some food is so depressing...I mean, it actually conjures up feelings of depression from past events, takes me back to the time, even if I wasn't eating it on the occasion. So dull and bland. Things I'm terrified of.
Some food is so depressing...I mean, it actually conjures up feelings of depression from past events, takes me back to the time, even if I wasn't eating it on the occasion. So dull and bland. Things I'm terrified of.

I literally only eat chicken and cereal - I'm a healthy sob I know :colonhash: So I probably eat depressing things :lol: It's easy not to eat those foods though? :smile:
Original post by Deyesy
I literally only eat chicken and cereal - I'm a healthy sob I know :colonhash: So I probably eat depressing things :lol: It's easy not to eat those foods though? :smile:

I dunno I find most healthy things have zero taste for me. Oh well.

Only chicken and cereal? :biggrin:
Original post by lauraaaaa
I don't even know who half the people are on this thread anymore :lol:

That doesn't matter, they are not as interesting half the time. Viva el endurececido!
(edited 9 years ago)
I dunno I find most healthy things have zero taste for me. Oh well.

Only chicken and cereal? :biggrin:

Uh. So just eat Indian? :holmes: :redface: Ums. Pasta, pizza and cheese :') You literally have my diet right there...
Original post by Deyesy
Uh. So just eat Indian? :holmes: :redface: Ums. Pasta, pizza and cheese :') You literally have my diet right there...

Pizza isn't too healthy.

Are you planning to adjust it at all, going forward into OAP 20 something age? :tongue:
Pizza isn't too healthy.

Are you planning to adjust it at all, going forward into OAP 20 something age? :tongue:

Pizza isn't healthy at all :') Uh. I've always said the one thing that would adjust it would be a girlfriend but that's not gonna happen :lol:
Original post by Deyesy
Pizza isn't healthy at all :') Uh. I've always said the one thing that would adjust it would be a girlfriend but that's not gonna happen :lol:

:frown: Just a vicious circle, is life... But I will beat it..then I will have everyone else beat it too..yes all 7 billion! Bit ambitious than usual but should be doable.
**** it Chris..**** the exercise **** the healthy food **** the medication **** any other gimmick...the key is sleep and from now on I'm going to get to uni each day and stay there till I've made some progress in getting a sleep plan together.
**** it Chris..**** the exercise **** the healthy food **** the medication **** any other gimmick...the key is sleep and from now on I'm going to get to uni each day and stay there till I've made some progress in getting a sleep plan together.

The only ******* with that plan is that my depression ****ed my sleep up; so I had to go on medication to help me sleep :') Sleep is the most important thing though, so if you can manage to get into shape, you're half way there :bigsmile:
Original post by Tom_green_day
That doesn't matter, they are not as interesting half the time. Viva el endurececido!

I didn't mean anything bad by it.
Original post by Deyesy
The only ******* with that plan is that my depression ****ed my sleep up; so I had to go on medication to help me sleep :') Sleep is the most important thing though, so if you can manage to get into shape, you're half way there :bigsmile:

Yeah man. And don't get too sucked into beliefs, especially when it comes to medication. Obviously for depression and the like you need to listen to your doctor, but with sleep for instance I'd still rather I went through a few years of hell than to have the medication itself present further *******s. A maniac policy, I know.

I've definitely learnt a lot as you do when you just let things go and have to tackle them head on. What a waste of things I've made and crucially lack of true friends is top of the list. But I'm still glad things have gone the way they have on the whole; it just sucks and hurts as a human at this moment in time.
Yeah man. And don't get too sucked into beliefs, especially when it comes to medication. Obviously for depression and the like you need to listen to your doctor, but with sleep for instance I'd still rather I went through a few years of hell than to have the medication itself present further *******s. A maniac policy, I know.

I've definitely learnt a lot as you do when you just let things go and have to tackle them head on. What a waste of things I've made and crucially lack of true friends is top of the list. But I'm still glad things have gone the way they have on the whole; it just sucks and hurts as a human at this moment in time.

Oh mate. They help me sleep, there's no debating that :') Mood is a completely different story like you've said. There's nothing wrong at all with not wanting to be on them. I, myself don't really want to be on them but needs must.

Learning to let things go is something that has to be learnt I'm finding. I don't have much sympathy with people who don't eventually decide to tackle things head on; things won't ever get better if you don't attempt to change. The main thing is to be able to look back and not have many regrets. You manage that and you'll have led a decent life :yy:
Original post by Deyesy
Oh mate. They help me sleep, there's no debating that :') Mood is a completely different story like you've said. There's nothing wrong at all with not wanting to be on them. I, myself don't really want to be on them but needs must.

Learning to let things go is something that has to be learnt I'm finding. I don't have much sympathy with people who don't eventually decide to tackle things head on; things won't ever get better if you don't attempt to change. The main thing is to be able to look back and not have many regrets. You manage that and you'll have led a decent life :yy:

I don't think we should ever lose sympathy for people; there are many different levels of sympathy and a zillion different types of person out there. Things aren't clearcut or black and white.

I have only one regret and that's cos it can't be rectified haha
Original post by itssimplyme

Where you then?
Original post by Tomsta
Where you then?

Abroad

Posted from TSR Mobile

IK that, iron post a live update of your flight info a week or so back :P, where abouts?
Original post by Tomsta
IK that, iron post a live update of your flight info a week or so back :P, where abouts?

Hahaha so I heard. If you followed my flight you'd know :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest