Original post by European Pride
I stand with Israel.

It is not Jew who bombed us on 7/7

it is not Jews who are a constant security risk

it is not Jews preaching hatred against british people in mosques and schools

it is not Jews turning areas of britain and Europe into no to areas

it is not Jews who are preaching world domination

it is not Jews systematically raping young white girls

why would any non muslim side with Palestinian ??

So, we should all forget about Palestine because they don't deserve any help or support based on what idiots have done in the past? The innocent civilians have nothing to do with everything you've listed. Don't you care about the innocent children that have been killed? What did they do wrong? Or are you going to say that they would have grown up to be terrorists anyway?

This has nothing to do with religion.

You're forgetting that not every Palestinian is a Muslim. Just the same way that not every Israelian is a Jew. I'm pretty certain there are more Athiests than Jews in Israel.

You just need a drop of humanity to see that killing innocent women, men and children is wrong.

The UN need to do more than just claiming that 'there needs to be a ceasefire.'
Reply 2881
Original post by UniOfLife
But all this is rather immaterial because anyone labelling religious people as mentally ill is a prick. End of.
So, your final riposte is to merely call Dawkins a prick. Excellent work.

However, according to the dictionary definition, his claim would seem to be reasonably well supported.
Anyway, what's so intrinsically bad about mental illness? Yes, it is not an ideal situation but there are plenty of people suffering from psychological problems who lead full and active lives. Don't be so judgemental.
Reply 2882
Original post by Adolph Critler
Jews are racially driven people.
What? You mean they have black chauffeurs like in Driving Miss Daisy? Are you sure?
It's now becoming obvious to everyone but the apologists that Hamas are literally desperate the inflict civilian casualties on their own population because this is the only thing that gives them diplomatic leverage.

They cannot win militarily, so their only option is political leverage with a complicit European media that gives them the anti-Israel propaganda needed for mass protests etc which then puts pressure on nations to condemn Israel.

I think an agreement with Egypt needs to be worked out to allow women and children through the Rafah crossing - and then let Israel wipe Hamas out for good.
Original post by QE2
So, your final riposte is to merely call Dawkins a prick. Excellent work.

However, according to the dictionary definition, his claim would seem to be reasonably well supported.
Anyway, what's so intrinsically bad about mental illness? Yes, it is not an ideal situation but there are plenty of people suffering from psychological *******s who lead full and active lives. Don't be so judgemental.

It was pretty much my first reaction too. It's the only sensible reaction.
Original post by felamaslen
Being a liberal democracy is not a binary distinction; a country can be more or less liberal. We should support the more liberal countries over the less liberal ones.

Thank you for expressing to all of us your skewed opinions on the Israel/Palestine conflict.
The occupation/ force evacuation preceded everything. Period.
Retaliation is a right of the palestinians...and there isn't a proper justice system anyway.

Seems like this conflict would never end until and unless the Zionists raise the white flag or wipe out the Palestinians completely. Palestinians will fight until their last drop of blood otherwise.

And seriously these hasbara idiots need to get a life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Pinzgauer
It's now becoming obvious to everyone but the apologists that Hamas are literally desperate the inflict civilian casualties on their own population because this is the only thing that gives them diplomatic leverage.

I think you missed the part where it's actually Israel who has inflicted the mentioned civilian casualties.

They cannot win militarily, so their only option is political leverage with a complicit European media that gives them the anti-Israel propaganda needed for mass protests etc which then puts pressure on nations to condemn Israel.

You mean they play the PR game better than the IDF propagandists. Wow! What a shocker!!!

The Israeli's being beaten at their own game. Who knew such a thing could happen?

I think an agreement with Egypt needs to be worked out to allow women and children through the Rafah crossing - and then let Israel wipe Hamas out for good.

Calling for the genocide of all Palestinian men is not a road that you want to be going down.
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
The occupation/ force evacuation preceded everything.
Posted from TSR Mobile

palestinian terrorism preceded the occupation. This is documented fact.
palestinian terrorism preceded the occupation. This is documented fact.

Huh..the formation of Israel (and kicking out of Palestinians) preceded everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Huh..the formation of Israel (and kicking out of Palestinians) preceded everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have a source?

Not to suggest I don't believe you really, just I've heard reports and seen videos discussing the history and claiming there was never a Palestinian state on that land in the first place. They too did not provide a source.

Posted from TSR Mobile

palestinian terrorism preceded the formation of Israel. Documented fact.
Original post by Amphiprion
Do you have a source?

Not to suggest I don't believe you really, just I've heard reports and seen videos discussing the history and claiming there was never a Palestinian state on that land in the first place. They too did not provide a source.

There has never at any point in history been a 'palestinian' state.

The 'palestinians' have never at any point in history governed a state.
There has never at any point in history been a 'palestinian' state.

The 'palestinians' have never at any point in history governed a state.

Trouble is I've heard, with equal conviction, people directly contradict this. I'm not saying I believe any one way at the moment. I would just like a reliable source to explain the history.

And what about the mass illegal Jewish immigration and the terrorist acts perpetrated against the natives of Mandatory Palestine which preceded the creation of an Israeli state?

As did Zionist 'terrorism'.
Original post by Amphiprion
Trouble is I've heard, with equal conviction, people directly contradict this. I'm not saying I believe any one way at the moment. I would just like a reliable source to explain the history.

There's no debate here. It's as much a fact as night following day.

They have never had a country and never governed a state.

The first time in history they governed a territory, was in 1993 when Israel gave them autonomy in parts of the West Bank.
Original post by tsr1269
And what about the mass illegal Jewish immigration and the terrorist acts perpetrated against the natives of Mandatory Palestine which preceded the creation of an Israeli state?

'palestinian' terrorism against indigenous Jewish villagers preceded all excuses you can come up with for 'palestinian' terror.
There's no debate here. It's as much a fact as night following day.

They have never had a country and never governed a state.

The first time in history they governed a territory, was in 1993 when Israel gave them autonomy in parts of the West Bank.

Listen I'm not saying you're wrong or anyone else is right. All I want is a reliable source where I can read about it.
'palestinian' terrorism against indigenous Jewish villagers preceded all excuses you can come up with for 'palestinian' terror.

Could you be more specific and provide a source?

Latest

Trending

Trending