The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Ndella
That sounds a bit racist though

Original post by slade p
well it's not his fault he doesn't find darker skin appealing, that's a preference.

Original post by thechemistress
How so? It's his preference, it's not racist.

Exactly. What would be racist is if I forced myself to bang a black girl because I'm forcing myself to say I like her skin complexion when in fact I don't. That's pitying someone and that's worse.
Reply 101
Original post by ApeMob
Still love me some brown boys Oh God!!!! :coma:

well you got good taste in guys then:wink:
Reply 102
Original post by Dilsz
You remind me so much of her omg :laugh:

My colour I guess :smile:

Oh hi haha. Um I shot her a msg but she hasn't got back could be time zones or..she needs time. But I did my part.
Reply 103
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I am attracted to them. They just aint my prefrence.Posted from TSR Mobile
So everyone's your preference apart from your own race? K den.
Reply 104
He is so sexy

White and mixed (white & middle eastern/latino in particular).
Reply 106
Original post by kumon
Exactly. What would be racist is if I forced myself to bang a black girl because I'm forcing myself to say I like her skin complexion when in fact I don't. That's pitying someone and that's worse.

It can be seen as racist because for someone to just say in general they don't find someone attractive because they can't get passed their skin tone...is racist. Like come on, kumon, it ain't calculus :ahee:

I've been told I'm racist for not liking white or black guys. So one is racist for not liking black girls. Duh doi.
Original post by Vanny
So everyone's your preference apart from your own race? K den.

Do i have to like ny own race

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tie between South Asian (mainly Pakistani tbh) and Arab :colone:
Reply 109
Original post by ApeMob
He is so sexy

She sent me his pic too :lol:

Reply 110
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Do i have to like ny own racePosted from TSR Mobile
Well it's kinda strange when people don't.It's just weird having a preference for EVERYONE apart black girls. Fair enough one race, but essentially you're saying I prefer anyone apart from black girls. This is not surprising to me at all.
Reply 111
Original post by Biryani007
Tie between South Asian (mainly Pakistani tbh) and Arab :colone:

who did you vote for?
Surprised 'Mixed' is so low
Reply 113
Original post by Dilsz
She sent me his pic too :lol:

Yea she put me onto the arabs. SHe was like that guy looks like you so she liked you. And I google searched him like he's the sexiest brownie I've seen so why not haha
Original post by slade p
who did you vote for?

Arab just because it had fewer votes :tongue:
Reply 115
Original post by ApeMob
Yea she put me onto the arabs. SHe was like that guy looks like you so she liked you. And I google searched him like he's the sexiest brownie I've seen so why not haha

From what I recall she was madly in love with Dayvid Thomas some polynesian R&B singer
Black African boys and white boys lol
Original post by itsRochana
I'm not picky,but i'm generally more attracted to other Lebanese boys and white boys. I've been attracted to boys from other ethnicities too though

Smh you live in Africa as well :tongue:
Original post by Vanny
Well it's kinda strange when people don't.It's just weird having a preference for EVERYONE apart black girls. Fair enough one race, but essentially you're saying I prefer anyone apart from black girls. This is not surprising to me at all.

Oh ok but i do like black girls but not that many. The melissa steel girl is pretty hot. Google her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 119
Original post by Biryani007
Arab just because it had fewer votes :tongue:

lol k, ye i thought you may of.

Latest

Trending

Trending