The Student Room Group

What type of drunk are you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Inazuma
I lick my friends sometimes (I'm lying it's quite a lot)

Also if they steal my phone / stuff I bite them.. :cool:

Now, this is what I want to hear.
Reply 81
I don't like word drunk :colonhash: lol

But when I do...inebriate...

I get happy and sleepy. Like I fall asleep saying nice things. If only I were that way sober :ahee:
Original post by hihoho
Now, this is what I want to hear.

Lol, knew it :colone:
Reply 83
Original post by Inazuma
Lol, knew it :colone:

Your hair is beautiful by the way. :ahee:
Original post by hihoho
Your hair is beautiful by the way. :ahee:

faaanks :headbang:
Reply 85
Original post by Inazuma
faaanks :headbang:

You do horse riding, must be a good practice for bed riding.
Reply 86
Original post by TroyAndAbed
World class rapper.

That was me last night! Why anyone thought it was a good idea to put Eminem on I don't know.
I'm the drunk that acts like he's a f**king millionaire when he's really eating into his student overdraft! The last time I went out and got really drunk I bought a £120 bottle of champagne.. I don't even like champagne: it's too damn fizzy. And I always buy shots for everyone, since it's paramount that everybody else is as f**ked as I am. Being drunk is expensive.
Original post by hihoho
You do horse riding, must be a good practice for bed riding.

Oh no, uses completely different muscles etc. :rolleyes:
Reply 89
Original post by Inazuma
Oh no, uses completely different muscles etc. :rolleyes:

I bet those muscles are just equally trained :ahee:
Reply 90
I'm typically quite a reserved person unless I know everyone around me but when I've had a bit to drink I'm a bit of a singer/dancer and talk a load of *******s to my friends. If I feel a bit **** I can be a bit emotional when I get home/go to bed but generally speaking I become much more relaxed and sociable and, well, fun. :lol:

Also have a tendency to ring mates up at random at 3am... :colondollar:
I'm kind of merry/pre drunk atm and I'm not my usual 'philosopher' self when drinking tonight. I'm more like "holy moly I'm bloody hungry" and "I love you all!" Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jooooshy
I'm the drunk that acts like he's a f**king millionaire when he's really eating into his student overdraft! The last time I went out and got really drunk I bought a £120 bottle of champagne.. I don't even like champagne: it's too damn fizzy. And I always buy shots for everyone, since it's paramount that everybody else is as f**ked as I am. Being drunk is expensive.

Grey goose w***er

Posted from TSR Mobile
usually happy, chatty, affectionate, annoying :tongue:

most times when i get drunk i'll start feeling depressed though and i'll go to bed and have a really good cry
None, as I never had alcohol in my life.
Go from being borderline anti social unable to join in, in large group discussions. To dancing and laughing with everyone, to feeling dizzy, to emptying the contents of my stomach...all with in about 7 drinks!. I tend to stay under 5 drinks when I go out!

Quick Reply

Latest