The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mixed kinda covers a lot of bases. Also what about the Med etc?
Reply 141
Original post by RayApparently
Mixed kinda covers a lot of bases. Also what about the Med etc?

Mediterranean is covered by whites in southern europe and arabs in north africa and the middle east.
Original post by slade p
Mediterranean is covered by whites in southern europe and arabs in north africa and the middle east.

Hmmm I guess that makes sense but I think the Mediterranean type is a pretty distinct one. As is the South American one.
Black, white and mixed race.
Black or Black Mix.
Reply 145
Original post by ApeMob
No that's not racist. I'm tired of people making racist seem like it is exclusively overt extremes No it is covert and implicit, illicit when overt and explicit. Why do I argue with simples lmao

So you want me to force myself to have sex with a black girl even though I am not attracted to her? That's racist.

Original post by Ndella
Oh please, no one takes stereotypes seriously.

Heard of the 5 o / police? They be arresting the first n word (as they say) they see.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Hot girls in every race.

This ^

Personally tho:

Latin(a) and Middle Eastern.

Posted from TSR Mobile
surprised at the number of votes for black people- I thought the people here had it in for black girls :redface:
Reply 148
Original post by daisychain_
surprised at the number of votes for black people- I thought the people here had it in for black girls :redface:

well it doesn't show which people voted so we don't know how much of it was for black girls.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by daisychain_

lol, that could be non-black girls/black girls voting for black men, I think it mainly is
Original post by ApeMob
Oh hello :flutter: lol just messing.
Native American Indian and black :tong:

Interesting.
Reply 151
Middle eastern
South African :love:
Indian
Pakistani
Generally prefer White or East Asian girls of Chinese or Korean descent. Ideally prefer the girl to be fairly tall (5'8 or more) and not fat.

One thing I don't care much for are mixed race girls despite being mixed myself. Also immediately lose any attraction if she is a muslim of any kind.

Alas it seems for me I'm stuck with White as 90% of females around me are White, I don't do that LDR thing. The other issue is East Asian females generally don't touch blokes who have kids or are generally rather hostile towards kids that aren't biologically hers' so considering the small numbers of them near me I'm not even going to bother again.
Reply 153
Original post by Dilsz
Middle eastern
South African :love:
Indian
Pakistani

south african? which race of south african?
Reply 154
Original post by slade p
south african? which race of south african?

Asian so light/dark brown skin
Any race to be quite honest. If you're attractive you're attractive - regardless of race/colour. I don't know why people seemed to be influenced by the idea that white people are more physically attractive as oppose to mixed/black/Asian. It's the 21st century, and people need to seriously stop being stereotypical. I'm attracted to any race. Like I said before if you're attractive you're attractive, and race/ 'dark skin complexion' shouldn't be preventing you from being attracted to them.
er...largely Indian/south Asian. dunno why, just is.
Reply 157
Original post by kimolozen
er...largely Indian/south Asian. dunno why, just is.

what ethnicity are you?
Original post by slade p
which group are you most attracted too?

Aren't all middle easterns Arab?
Original post by blackorchard_01
Aren't all middle easterns Arab?

I dont think so no. Afghans are Middle Eastern but they are not Arab.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest