The Student Room Group

Is TSR being flooded by Israeli shills.

Scroll to see replies

I apologize for the Nazi's involvement in the creation of Israel.
'........however the underlying issue is that its a religious war. Pure hatred is beneath this conflict which makes a resolution even more far off. Israel has a clear right to the land and to protect itself.'

This is not a religious war. It's a political war and needs a political solution.

Israel's leaders may think they can always rely on America to back them up but once America has no more oil interests in the Middle East/ a collapsing economy whatever.... she will drop them and Israel will have to come to terms with the Arabs but the accommodation will be more and more difficult the longer the conflict goes on.

How can it be in Israel's interest to be surrounded by hostile nations? Who benefits from the conflict? It is not in Palestinians' interests for this fighting to go on and it is certainly not in Israel's interests either. It may be in America's interest to have a base but even then I'm not too sure the benefits have outweighed the cost.

We/they have to find a way of giving the Israelis the ability to live peaceably and of giving Palestinians the ability to live peaceably.
That means giving each community protection and the opportunity to flourish.

Israel has to understand the injustice the Palestinian are suffering and the Palestinians have to understand the historical problems that Israel was founded to solve.

I'm sure that if America was prepared to subsidise Palestinians, in Israel and outside, economically in the same way as it subsidises the Israelis then the problems would go away. Historically you can understand why it was thought that the Jews needed a country of their own as they had been persecuted almost everywhere and refused entry into many countries in their hour of greatest need.

The Palestinians however should not have been made to suffer for the sins of Europeans elsewhere. If America had agreed to pour money into Israel for Palestinian housing, economy etc. (to compensate them for the arrival,) as well as the Israeli Jewish economy I guess the problem would not have arisen and they could both have lived together amicably, maybe even in the one country. It was shortsighted ( at least) to imagine that wholesale taking of land was not going to cause huge simmering resentment.

Heavens, we British had the not dissimilar example of Ireland to show us just what horrors, on both sides, this sort of injustice leads to. We're still trying to sort that one out hundreds of years after it began.
This thread is such a joke, people were saying this about UKIP aswell!
Reply 83
Original post by Apocrypha
This thread is such a joke, people were saying this about UKIP aswell!

So I guess you don't believe Israel employ professional trolls in spite overwhelming evidence to the contrary?
Reply 84
Original post by Apocrypha
You really are bonkers mate.

It's not some conspriacy theory tinfoil hat loonery, Israel are quite open about it. Did you not read the link in the op? Maybe you have something constructive to add?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SHallowvale
I've seen more anti-Israel threads on this forum than pro-Israel threads. You often get people making temporary accounts just to post some long ass wall of text about Zionism and how THE JEWS RUN AMERICA!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1ONE.

I don't pay attention to the threads made by these users as they often get deleted, or are so flawed you may as well not bother. Users like ''NOtowhitegeNOcide'' or ''Zionismfascistsruleuk''.

lol yeah I wonder what happens to them, do they get banned or do they just get bored or fancy a new username.

It's always a cut-paste along the themes of: Holocaust was exaggerated, the Jews are out to get us, here's a youtube video of some Nazi preacher, "this guy speaks the truth".

They are usually "white supremacists" and pretty much every Jew that they are hating on is white.
Original post by Bill_Gates
Yeah i bet they dont want revenge. From my personal experience looking at the racism from social media against Jews i wouldn't surprised if a large majority do. Oh and the whole riots in france against Jews.

If they wanted peace they would not support hamas. :rolleyes:

But never mind, i hope Israel can bring this to a swift end very soon.

Lovely sentiment! They certainly did bring a swift end to the lives of 200 children.
Original post by Freier._.lance
Lovely sentiment! They certainly did bring a swift end to the lives of 200 children.

Just like hamas have aimed THOUSANDS of rockets at women and children. Thank god they were intervened.

Great sentiment.
Just like hamas have aimed THOUSANDS of rockets at women and children. Thank god they were intervened.

Great sentiment.

Well said. One could say Hamas knows they will be intervened. Also Israel knows they are targeting children, and they know full well their rockets cannot be intervened. They kill children knowing precisely what they are doing. Israel really are trying their utmost to beat the americans in being the greatest terrorist state.
The itnernet is being floode dwith them because Israel pays people to spread their propaganda on the internet.
Well said. One could say Hamas knows they will be intervened. Also Israel knows they are targeting children, and they know full well their rockets cannot be intervened. They kill children knowing precisely what they are doing. Israel really are trying their utmost to beat the americans in being the greatest terrorist state.

LOL Hamas knows they will be intervened? come on

We have a terrorist sympathizer :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Israel constantly avoids peaceful resolutions to hostilities. They know that they simply cannot lose, so they won't back out.

Scum bag country who uses and abuses the holocaust card as often as they can. Major countries would not give them the time of day otherwise. They feel entitled.

We have a terrorist sympathizer :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you support Israel then surely you too are a 'terrorist sympathizer'? What they are doing could easily be defined as acts of terrorism.

nice name calling there, when you don't want to continue a debate just call the other guy a "terrorist sympathiser".

But we both know both Hamas and Israel are terrorists. So we are both "sympathisers". My only sympathies are with the dead and injured on both sides, not the "hurt feelings" like yourself. It is a shame that 200 dead children is not much of an issue to you, perhaps they aren't the right race? The right cast? Too bad you're too indoctrinated with hate to think straight. Maybe if it were your child you would think a little straighter :wink:.
Original post by Michael!
If you support Israel then surely you too are a 'terrorist sympathizer'? What they are doing could easily be defined as acts of terrorism.

You obviously have not read up on the subject. I do not support anyone. Israels actions are over bearing and causing unnecessary causalities but even an advanced country like the USA fighting terrorists like hamas would occur similar mistakes, like they did in Iraq/Afghan/Vietnam.

I support Israels right for self defence and respect it as a certified nation.
nice name calling there, when you don't want to continue a debate just call the other guy a "terrorist sympathiser".

But we both know both Hamas and Israel are terrorists. So we are both "sympathisers". My only sympathies are with the dead and injured on both sides, not the "hurt feelings" like yourself. It is a shame that 200 dead children is not much of an issue to you, perhaps they aren't the right race? The right cast? Too bad you're too indoctrinated with hate to think straight. Maybe if it were your child you would think a little straighter :wink:.

lol not really, it is a war on both sides. One is superior in doctrine and work effort, the other is not. The hate is the same on both sides, one maybe more so (hamas).

I do not agree to how Gaza has been administered, it is a breeding ground for poverty hence why the average age is so low and so many children are running around. However i feel for the children and want hamas to agree to a truce and stop targeting innocent civilians in Israel. "Palestine" has even rejected aid from Israel.

Israel has every right to exist as a state and they set the terms, no arab country can dictate the terms to Israel.

Israel is a justified nation.
You obviously have not read up on the subject. I do not support anyone. Israels actions are over bearing and causing unnecessary causalities but even an advanced country like the USA fighting terrorists like hamas would occur similar mistakes, like they did in Iraq/Afghan/Vietnam.

I support Israels right for self defence and respect it as a certified nation.

The unstable conditions that Palestinians are subject to are Israel's responsibility. Israel argues the right to self-defence under international law. The International Court of Justice however, rejected this faulty legal interpretation in 2004. They explained that an armed attack would trigger 'self-defence' must be attributable to a sovereign state, but the attacks by Palestinian's emerge from within Israel's jurisdictional control. Israel has the right to defend itself against rocket attack, but it must do so in accordance with occupation law and not other laws of war. This means that the must ensure greater protection for the civilian population

So the statement of "no country would tolerate rocket fire from a neighbouring country" is therefore both a diversion and baseless.

Israel denies Palestinians the right to govern and protect themselves, while simultaneously invoking the right to self-defence. This is a violation of international law and one that Israel deliberately created in an attempt to avoid accountability.

Israel are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocent Palestinian men, women and children. They constantly violate international law.

(edited 9 years ago)
The unstable conditions that Palestinians are subject to are Israel's responsibility. Israel argues the right to self-defence under international law. The International Court of Justice however, rejected this faulty legal interpretation in 2004. They explained that an armed attack would trigger 'self-defence' must be attributable to a sovereign state, but the attacks by Palestinian's emerge from within Israel's jurisdictional control. Israel has the right to defend itself against rocket attack, but it must do so in accordance with occupation law and not other laws of war. This means that the must ensure greater protection from the civilian population

So the statement of "no country would tolerate rocket fire from a neighbouring country" is therefore both a diversion and baseless.

Israel denies Palestinians the right to govern and protect themselves, while simultaneously invoking the right to self-defence. This is a violation of international law and one that Israel deliberately created in an attempt to avoid accountability.

Israel are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocent Palestinian men, women and children. They constantly violate international law.

Of course and so are Hamas?! Israel is doing a poor job of looking after its conquered regions. No way can it allow Palestine to develop, it will be too much of a threat for Israel, should it provide more basic aid? of course.

1967 defined Israel for me and legitimized its actions and its approach.
Of course and so are Hamas?! Israel is doing a poor job of looking after its conquered regions. No way can it allow Palestine to develop, it will be too much of a threat for Israel, should it provide more basic aid? of course.

1967 defined Israel for me and legitimized its actions and its approach.

Hamas are an organisation existing within Israel's jurisdiction. I'm not arguing that there aren't faults on both sides. I'm merely stating that it is Israel's responsibility to ensure that the number of civilian casualties is kept at a minimum, which they appear to have absolutely no interest in.

The conditions that Palestinians live in are atrocious and the county that is solely responsible for that is Israel. No wonder organisations like Hamas exist, otherwise nothing would ever come close to changing.
Hamas are an organisation existing within Israel's jurisdiction. I'm not arguing that there aren't faults on both sides. (1) I'm merely stating that it is Israel's responsibility to ensure that the number of civilian casualties is kept at a minimum, which they appear to have absolutely no interest in.

(2) The conditions that Palestinians live in are atrocious and the county that is solely responsible for that is Israel. No wonder organisations like Hamas exist, otherwise nothing would ever come close to changing.

I've numbered your points to make it easier to respond to.

(1) Please give even one reasonable suggestion as to what Israel can do to further reduce civilian casualties, aside from what they are already doing with repeated warnings to identified targets? If you cannot give any then you have to concede that they are, in fact, doing all they can do.

(2) What about the aid that Israel sends into Gaza every day? What about the fact that Hamas has redirected millions of dollars worth of aid into building their tunnel network leading into Israel? Does Israel bear sole responsibility for that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending