The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Michael!
Dilsz is a revelation. He's my favourite. You know. In a non-gay way.

:love: Don't leave me like you did this morning though :frown:
Original post by Dilsz
:love: Don't leave me like you did this morning though :frown:

You take my breath away...
Reply 102
You take my breath away...

You melt my heart....
Original post by Dilsz
You melt my heart....

You're the cottage to my cheese...
Reply 104
You're the cottage to my cheese...

You're the cheese to my macaroni...
Original post by Ndella
Those ghost quotes and no I'm not excited!

Ghost?

Look here, you need to calm down. You've got too over excited that I quoted you...so you doubted...and now you think its just a ghost.

Look carefully, I did quote you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
you just read 'you're gorgeous' and jumped on the quote button. I gave my answer further into the post, although on an interpretation of 'excites' which is legitimate but little used.

I dunno, I want to say someone different rather than only pay back in kind. The bear, then; I can know I'm in for some diverting fun.
Original post by de_monies
Oh dear...

Erm I'd say jalebii purely because she very rarely posts :frown: Or PM's...

Is that the orange sticky spirally sugary food, saw it when I was at the indian shop lmao

Original post by Ndella
Dalek1099 with his amazing lack of paragraphing skills

that guy is dope xD
Original post by Fullofsurprises
I just checked and I can currently spell 132,351 words completely accurately. I have trouble with 15,433 words and cannot spell at all the remaining 91,614 words considered 'useful' or 'very useful' by the Permanent Board for the OED of Oxford University Press. Some words I can't currently spell include myther, doofos, peregrinne, triangulatte, peremtory and cubikal.

Wow! How did you manage to check that so fast? And how do you manage to find time to learn all those words? And what drives you to learn all those words? And why do you think they are useful knowledge?

There is something very very funny here..maybe you're just lying. You are craving for attention or maybe you just want a medal :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
Wow! How did you manage to check that so fast? And how do you manage to find time to learn all those words? And what drives you to learn all those words? And why do you think they are useful knowledge?

There is something very very funny here..maybe you're just lying. You are craving for attention or maybe you just want a medal :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

People who know me well know that I sometimes indulge in random 'satirical' acts, various poses and the odd bit of rambling. I felt that it was justified in this context due to your jape with the hidden quotes. Some sort of response was called for. In my own stumbling fashion, I was attempting a witty riposte.

Time for some late food!

Original post by cambio wechsel

My only problem with you is that you've usually said what I was going to. And you've done it here, since my own answer to the question would've been nulli tertius, he is ****ing terrifying: trainspotter meets steel trap. My sweaty palm reaches for the mouse to click-through to his setting me aright on something with the HESA stats from 1984.

Yes, Nulli is an awesome creature. Perhaps he has been designed by the Higher Powers of TSR, a sort of open all hours 'knowbot', keeping all the clueless wannabees in their places. I believe he was cast by Faenor at the same time as the Three Rings and may be wielded by Illusionary, or one of his Elvish friends.
People who know me well know that I sometimes indulge in random 'satirical' acts, various poses and the odd bit of rambling. I felt that it was justified in this context due to your jape with the hidden quotes. Some sort of response was called for. In my own stumbling fashion, I was attempting a witty riposte.

Time for some late food!

What hidden quotes??

I just spoilered all the quotes; I didn't want the post to be long. :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm surprised that you would actually think that someone wouldn't know that you were obviously being sarcastic. Guess you're just full of surprises.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
What hidden quotes??

I just spoilered all the quotes; I didn't want the post to be long. :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm surprised that you would actually think that someone wouldn't know that you were obviously being sarcastic. Guess you're just full of surprises.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I assumed some devilry of Mordor was at work.

I guess my initial thought was that you would be the sort of bright and savvy TSRian who would enjoy a little sarcastic badinage. Then I kind of got worried that I might have upset you. Not knowing you well, I set out to give a full explanation. Somewhere in the middle, hunger intervened and the attempts to continue to be funny tailed off into angst. I am now eating my stir fry and typing with one hand. Which I have to say, hurts.
I assumed some devilry of Mordor was at work.

I guess my initial thought was that you would be the sort of bright and savvy TSRian who would enjoy a little sarcastic badinage. Then I kind of got worried that I might have upset you. Not knowing you well, I set out to give a full explanation. Somewhere in the middle, hunger intervened and the attempts to continue to be funny tailed off into angst. I am now eating my stir fry and typing with one hand. Which I have to say, hurts.

Lol. You have got a very bad sense of humour. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I get excited when quoted anyway, I just think o mai gah .. friend ( ;u:wink:/

It gets moreso when I'm quoted by people who are well known on here...

notice me sempai
I concur, it has been kind of boring without him. I liked his witty comments too; the trolls now have no originality :yep:

Is he at uni now or doing his own thing?

There was definitely a huge Occams fanspace. It was kind of a thing. When he went, something left TSr and what was left (cue pompous sound track to typical US solemn movie moment) has never quite been :cry2: the same.

I quote myself sometimes because I am that narcissistic.

tehforum
you da man
Original post by tehforum
I quote myself sometimes because I am that narcissistic.

:rofl:

I just quoted this so I could try and capture some of your fame without having had to work for it myself.
Excited from a TSR quote?
Original post by Tai Ga
motivated to pound him in the- I mean get to know him better? :flutter:

I would, but I'm a Christian and lying is a sin :ahee:

I hope that was a joke. :smile:

Aggregated assault isn't really the way to deal with any disapproval you may have. Life lesson really.

Latest