Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

MBA November '14 intake ?

Hi, interested in meeting people joining Chester for November '14 MBA :smile:
Original post by prasoon
Hi, interested in meeting people joining Chester for November '14 MBA :smile:

I'm considering doing an MBA as my postgrad but I want to go to a Russell Group for it, what made you go to Chester?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey !! Thanks for ur reply, I chose Chester bcz of the competitive fees mainly, plus this intake in November gives me enough time to prepare, since I applied recently (received confirmation of acceptance from them 2 days back). What major benefits do u see of a Univ. in the Russell group...pls share.
Original post by prasoon
Hey !! Thanks for ur reply, I chose Chester bcz of the competitive fees mainly, plus this intake in November gives me enough time to prepare, since I applied recently (received confirmation of acceptance from them 2 days back). What major benefits do u see of a Univ. in the Russell group...pls share.

There's no major benefits but it shows you have moved around the country and are versatile. Plus you need work experience to get on them which may be a problem.
Reply 4
wokay...so let me know if u choose chester..cz i guess i'll be here....
you'll get enough time to look around n come back if u want to cz of this late intake (november)
Original post by prasoon
wokay...so let me know if u choose chester..cz i guess i'll be here....
you'll get enough time to look around n come back if u want to cz of this late intake (november)

Ok good luck with it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending