The Student Room Group

Illegal immigrant gets killed after successfully arriving here in the UK

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TolerantBeing
Of course he bloody wouldn't.

I feel so sorry for the poor man, imagine how hard life must be to become that desperate. :frown:

You don't know anything about him. He could be a mass rapist or baby killer fleeing the system. You also don't know what his intentions were for when he got here. How do you know he was going to be an honest hardworking individual of good character.
As harsh as it may sound he could have stayed in France, why take your life in your own hands like that to come to Britain when France isn't exactly 3rd world.
Why not just take the correct entry route into Britain via visa application.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by miscounted_time
You don't know anything about him. He could be a mass rapist or baby killer fleeing the system. You also don't know what his intentions were for when he got here. How do you know he was going to be an honest hardworking individual of good character.
As harsh as it may sound he could have stayed in France, why take your life in your own hands like that to come to Britain when France isn't exactly 3rd world.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed I simply do not have the same empathy for muslims and other third wordless as I do for my own ethnic group.

one less future jihadi in the uk
Original post by miscounted_time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't you think if it was that easy to come in via the "correct" route everybody would be doing it?

Yes you're right, you don't know anything about him, therefore don't assume he would be a baby killer/rapist or whatever other sick conclusion your mind jumps to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Silly boy. Should have stayed in France or whatever European country that was his first port of call and played by the rules instead of breaking the law. My sympathy is for the driver for the stress this accidental death has caused him/her and also for the stupidity of the immigrant.
Original post by BlackJackson
Don't you think if it was that easy to come in via the "correct" route everybody would be doing it?

Yes you're right, you don't know anything about him, therefore don't assume he would be a baby killer/rapist or whatever other sick conclusion your mind jumps to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Firstly, yes I do and Britain has specific requirements for a reason.

Secondly, I haven't jumped to any conclusions about him. If you had read my comment properly you would have realised I was pointing just how stupid it is for people to be jumping to conclusions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending