The Student Room Group

Pilate exercise help

Any good pilate exercise for weight loss?
I'm 17 and wanna lose weight.
I think i am gonna do lifestyle change with my diet and for exercise I chose pilate.
Any good pilate trainers advise would be appreciated and any tutorials videos please put it here for me to follow it daily.:yep:

Please move this to the relevant forum/section if this forum where I posted is the wrong one:smile:
Reply 1
I've done the beginners calendar on Blogilates : http://www.blogilates.com/calendar/beginners-calendar-for-popsters-just-starting-out And I loved it. Now I've finished I'm doing the monthly calendar and I'm very happy with the results. I know there also is several (free) meal plans but I've not need of them so I didn't look closely. :wink:
I use a book my parents had from years ago and I find new exercises on YouTube from blogilates or using google search. I don't have much structure atm but I do the different areas like arms/shoulders, stomach, legs/thighs and glutes on different days. I just go by if its making these muscles burn then I am doing something right :wink:

I think it will make a difference if you're consistent and combine it with other weight training, cardio and calorie reductions
Reply 3
Original post by Alwennia
I've done the beginners calendar on Blogilates : http://www.blogilates.com/calendar/beginners-calendar-for-popsters-just-starting-out And I loved it. Now I've finished I'm doing the monthly calendar and I'm very happy with the results. I know there also is several (free) meal plans but I've not need of them so I didn't look closely. :wink:

Hey thanx buddy
Did you see any changes in your body after performing this calendar?
Which day are you now according to the bilogate calendar?
Reply 4
Original post by Sena5
Hey thanx buddy
Did you see any changes in your body after performing this calendar?
Which day are you now according to the bilogate calendar?

I did not have muscles (well I had but you know what I mean) and you get stronger (you do some exercises every week and at the beginning you can't do half, at the end you do them easily). I slimmed down from everywhere even though that wasn't the plan initially (I have health problems and so wanted to build my muscles, seriously, I lost 2 kgs wth!). The fat becomes muscle. (Even after a week I began to see changes)
I have finished the beginner's calender a few days ago and have begun the July Calendar I think 5 days ago.

If you want to lose (or gain weight for that matter), you can do one of the meal plans because as Cassey (the coach) likes to repeat your body is 80% what you eat and 20% workout and genetics. :wink:
Reply 5
I did not have muscles (well I had but you know what I mean) and you get stronger (you do some exercises every week and at the beginning you can't do half, at the end you do them easily). I slimmed down from everywhere even though that wasn't the plan initially (I have health problems and so wanted to build my muscles, seriously, I lost 2 kgs wth!). The fat becomes muscle. (Even after a week I began to see changes)
I have finished the beginner's calender a few days ago and have begun the July Calendar I think 5 days ago.

If you want to lose (or gain weight for that matter), you can do one of the meal plans because as Cassey (the coach) likes to repeat your body is 80% what you eat and 20% workout and genetics. :wink:

I just need to become slim and lose weight. I do not want muscles as being a girl.
Will the calendar work?
Reply 6

hey but thanks man
I'll begin this from this moment today itself.

Quick Reply

Latest