The Student Room Group

I'm a black girl ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Secretnerd123
lol wot. what do you and the people you know class somalis? most people class us as black

There was a full on debate weeks ago on whether somalis are classed as black or not. I can't remember how it ended, but at one time it seemed as though many of the somalis have adopted the same culture as those in Arabic countries and so think they are more so Arabs than 'black'

The above also applies so Morrocans etc, however many still consider themselves black nonetheless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anonymouspie227
I'm team natural too!! :h: Go us :biggrin:
I used to love relaxers then my hair was damaged really bad so I big chopped and never looked back.
Plus my own hair is curly and coily and it's fine the way it is!

Like twist outs?

Wow so many naturalistas maybe we should start our own thread :smile:
Original post by prudence290497
Yea anything :smile:

Are your economic views in line with keynsian economists or austrain economists?
Do you think brics nations growth rates will remain sluggish? Please provide a explanation of your answer.
Are we running the risk of creating another housing bubble?
What are your opinions on recent m&a within the tech sector?
Is the patent cliff a major concern for big pharma, if so are high value acquisition the answer?
Why is beer cheaper than water? Just asking. I know the answer already.
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
Are your economic views in line with keynsian economists or austrain economists?
Do you think brics nations growth rates will remain sluggish? Please provide a explanation of your answer.
Are we running the risk of creating another housing bubble?
What are your opinions on recent m&a within the tech sector?
Is the patent cliff a major concern for big pharma, if so are high value acquisition the answer?

Pahahaha you're awful
Original post by ldsbabe
Pahahaha you're awful

LOL why?:colone:

Ask me anything should mean anything! right?:colondollar:
LOL why?:colone:

Ask me anything should mean anything! right?:colondollar:

Lol I guess so :P
Original post by ldsbabe
Lol I guess so :P

I thought they were really reasonable and relevant questions, If you want you can answer them as well! You know what they say, "knowledge is power":cool:
I thought they were really reasonable and relevant questions, If you want you can answer them as well! You know what they say, "knowledge is power":cool:

As much as I would love to Google the questions and find all the best answers so I look like I've got a ****ing clue...I really don't! (As much as I like to think that I do).
Original post by ldsbabe
As much as I would love to Google the questions and find all the best answers so I look like I've got a ****ing clue...I really don't! (As much as I like to think that I do).

I honestly thought TSR was full of sharp academics! so far no one wants to answer and of my questions............urgh :mad:

Now I seem like the freak asking weird questions and jacking off to the financial times!:rolleyes:
I honestly thought TSR was full of sharp academics! so far no one wants to answer and of my questions............urgh :mad:

Now I seem like the freak asking weird questions and jacking off to the financial times!:rolleyes:

Hahahaha. Have you seen the calibre of threads posted recently? I am yet to find intelligent life on TSR.
Original post by ldsbabe
Hahahaha. Have you seen the calibre of threads posted recently? I am yet to find intelligent life on TSR.

LOL so true! I'm not going to lie I secretly love all the weird threads and cringey flirting that goes on all over TSR.
LOL so true! I'm not going to lie I secretly love all the weird threads and cringey flirting that goes on all over TSR.

Haha me too, isn't it hilarious? "Girls only, do you think I'm fit."
I don't know what's more sad...the threads I see, or the fact that I'm a 21 year old woman that gets her entertainment from reading 15 year olds rating each others looks and comparing dick sizes.
Original post by ldsbabe
Haha me too, isn't it hilarious? "Girls only, do you think I'm fit."
I don't know what's more sad...the threads I see, or the fact that I'm a 21 year old woman that gets her entertainment from reading 15 year olds rating each others looks and comparing dick sizes.

LOL that statement perfectly describes what I'm thinking half the time as well, just replaces 21 with 22 and woman with man! Having said that TSR provides some genuine entertainment when you have a solid block of free time and theres nothing good on tv.
LOL that statement perfectly describes what I'm thinking half the time as well, just replaces 21 with 22 and woman with man! Having said that TSR provides some genuine entertainment when you have a solid block of free time and theres nothing good on tv.

True. I wouldn't be able to survive my internship without TSR.
Original post by ldsbabe
True. I wouldn't be able to survive my internship without TSR.

I actually don't know anyone else who uses TSR irl, I would get mocked if anyone found out I was spending this much time on TSR LOL and looking at some of the rubbish posted on here I would exactly blame them!
I actually don't know anyone else who uses TSR irl, I would get mocked if anyone found out I was spending this much time on TSR LOL and looking at some of the rubbish posted on here I would exactly blame them!

Hahaha are you me?!?!
But joking aside, sometimes I read things (posted by what I assume are probably very entitled 16/17/18 year old boys), and a little bit of my soul dies. I honestly have little hope for life if the racist, homophobic, misogynistic opinions displayed on here are carried into 'real life'.
Original post by CocoaPowder
Wow so many naturalistas maybe we should start our own thread :smile:

I ended my year long transition three weeks ago, so I am still adjusting. I'm terrible at styling it but I will get there :smile:
Take it to the PM's guys :rolleyes:
Original post by heirloom
I ended my year long transition three weeks ago, so I am still adjusting. I'm terrible at styling it but I will get there :smile:

Oooh awesome!! Yeah you'll get there. Loads of YouTube videos and blogs to help along the way.

I've started a thread on natural hair in the hair section now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest