The Student Room Group

Do men like girls with muscle?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Leg and toned thighs and ass oh yes, love rounded squeezy asses :drool:
Original post by Dr Pesto
Jessica Ennis is a babe.

I've seen her muscles. Me no likey. Those type of muscles are in my view only good on men. :dontknow:
Original post by SecretDuck
I've seen her muscles. Me no likey. Those type of muscles are in my view only good on men. :dontknow:

I am nowhere near as muscular as her.
I don't mind. In fact I'd say it's a positive, within reason. I'd appreciate the hard work it takes to get in that shape.

As I'm at the gym a fair bit, I see it in a positive light.

Posted from TSR Mobile
OP you have to realize that most men nowadays have no options and choices in the dating market so they take whatever they can get be it fat warpigs or girls with muscles.

LOL but of course by "guys" you just mean the guys who look like Brad-mother-****ing-Pitt, not your average looking guy who you probably ignore.
Original post by what is this
OP you have to realize that most men nowadays have no options and choices in the dating market so they take whatever they can get be it fat warpigs or girls with muscles.

LOL but of course by "guys" you just mean the guys who look like Brad-mother-****ing-Pitt, not your average looking guy who you probably ignore.

By guys, I mean anybody I am attracted to. And that is often 'average-looking' guys. Though what you may deem average looking may be pretty hot to me.
Hi there! I think girls with muscle are attractive. You only have to look at Julie Foucher and Camille Leblanc-Bazinet to see that they are extremely attractive and quite muscular.
Here is a picture of both, Camille being 1st, the fittest woman in the world and Julie coming third 😎😏
Attachment not found

So all in all attractive 😍

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not as simple as a yes or no :redface:

Some girls with abs :sogood: Some girls with abs :erm:

Depends so much more on the person :tongue:
Reply 28
A little bit of muscle - yes.
Jessica Ennis muscles - no.

She just has low body fat% she is hardly muscular, people think david beckham has a muscular body but he is skinny as ****.
Reply 29
Original post by Anonymous
I'm asking because I have a little arm muscle and leg muscle. Not so much that they bulge out, but I'm definitely toned.
Is this unattractive?

na i love able women. able minded. able bodied.

i want a g.i. jane in my life.
Original post by Mick.w
na i love able women. able minded. able bodied.

i want a g.i. jane in my life.

And I want a g.i. joe :wink:
Reply 31
And I want a g.i. joe :wink:

maybe we can make some

g.i. juniors?

:colone:
Original post by Mick.w
maybe we can make some

g.i. juniors?

:colone:

:facepalm:

Just saying her muscles are not big. She just has very little body fat.
Original post by Student10000
I don't mind. In fact I'd say it's a positive, within reason. I'd appreciate the hard work it takes to get in that shape.

As I'm at the gym a fair bit, I see it in a positive light.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, how I feel:smile:
Camille Leblanc.

That's the furthest I'll go :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wilfred Little
Just saying her muscles are not big. She just has very little body fat.

It's not just the muscles but the overall body, not really in my taste.
Original post by KairosEden
Camille Leblanc.

That's the furthest I'll go :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's pretty far
That's pretty far

I can afford to go that far :kiss: :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not just the muscles but the overall body, not really in my taste.

Fair enough, it wouldn't be my ideal body either but I think she looks fantastic.

Think there's a bit of confusion with this though. People think women with muscle have to look like bodybuilders on steroids and women think if they do some squats they will end up looking like that after five minutes (generalisation idgaf come at me)

When the reality is everyone needs muscle mass to look healthy. There is no reason to be scared of a bit of muscle, I cringe when women 'lose weight' and just want to see the digits on the scales come down and end up losing a stone and a half but also losing important muscle mass and just looking shapeless and saggy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending