The Student Room Group

Country Banners

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cheese_Monster
I will ask Yellowquiet to produce one for you :smile:

To anyone who wants a new country flag, Yellowquiet doesn't have access to the MUN because he isn't a nation, but if you ask me which flag you'd like, I will request it with him (as he has confirmed he's happy to make more) :smile:

You you pass on to Yellowquiet that he is great at making them!
Original post by Henry_Tudor
You you pass on to Yellowquiet that he is great at making them!

I will, he's the best. :smile:

The point of these banners though, is that we need everyone who has one to go and post in other sub-forums as to attract new members, internally advertising in the MUN is pointless.
I will, he's the best. :smile:

The point of these banners though, is that we need everyone who has one to go and post in other sub-forums as to attract new members, internally advertising in the MUN is pointless.

A Market we should probably be aiming at is in the MHoC?!

Any suggestions in how to?!
A Market we should probably be aiming at is in the MHoC?!

Any suggestions in how to?!

Yes, being members here and there is good so actively posting in debates in the MHoC is an excellent idea :smile:

A lot of our members frequent the UK politics forum, so if they all choose to adopt a country banner it should help in someways to advertise the forum. A couple I know are also big users of the Philosophy sub-forum, these areas we are most likely to draw newer members from as well as the International sub-forum, so if we all make a concerted effort to go and post there (but not sacrifice the MUN in the process of doing so), we might see some gains. Retaining the members afterwards is the biggest concern.
Yes, being members here and there is good so actively posting in debates in the MHoC is an excellent idea :smile:

A lot of our members frequent the UK politics forum, so if they all choose to adopt a country banner it should help in someways to advertise the forum. A couple I know are also big users of the Philosophy sub-forum, these areas we are most likely to draw newer members from as well as the International sub-forum, so if we all make a concerted effort to go and post there (but not sacrifice the MUN in the process of doing so), we might see some gains. Retaining the members afterwards is the biggest concern.

Agreed.

EDIT: Can you see what I have done with my 'location' I have put |TSR Model UN: Representative for Germany- This is a good technique for advertising for those who do not know about sigs!
(edited 10 years ago)
Agreed.

EDIT: Can you see what I have done with my 'location' I have put |TSR Model UN: Representative for Germany- This is a good technique for advertising for those who do not know about sigs!

That's genius!
Reply 126
Any chance of getting this started up again? Lots of new members with different countries and would be great for people to have them in their signatures linking to this forum to spread awareness of the MUN.

I've just sent a message to Yellowquiet, one of the banner makers a long time ago asking if they would be happy to create some more for us. I'll let you know his/her response.

Qwertish
QFA

Would you be up for creating some more banners for folk? :smile:
Original post by RoryS
Any chance of getting this started up again? Lots of new members with different countries and would be great for people to have them in their signatures linking to this forum to spread awareness of the MUN.

I've just sent a message to Yellowquiet, one of the banner makers a long time ago asking if they would be happy to create some more for us. I'll let you know his/her response.

Would you be up for creating some more banners for folk? :smile:

Sure :smile:, I'd be happy to. Just quote me in any requests.
Reply 128
Original post by Qwertish

Awesome, will do :biggrin: I'll put the offer out in this week's Bulletin.
I'm interested. :smile:

Original post by RoryS
Reply 130
Original post by McRite
I'm interested. :smile:

Qwertish
QFA

A Botswana banner please. :wink:
Original post by RoryS
A Botswana banner please. :wink:

You'll need to download and resize it :h:

Anyone like a challenge and make one for Spain for me, please! :smile:
Reply 133
Yellowquiet is on board and quite happy to make banners. Please PM requests to me or Yelloquiet or quote in Qwertish.

Original post by frankayak
Anyone like a challenge and make one for Spain for me, please! :smile:

I'll give this one to Yellowquiet. :wink:
You'll need to download and resize it :h:

Thanks it looks great. :biggrin:
Cam someone help me create a banner for TSR MUN Health and well being officer, please?
Original post by games211
Cam someone help me create a banner for TSR MUN Health and well being officer, please?

Something like my IAEA one, but with the WHO flag?
QFA

A Madagascar one please!
Something like my IAEA one, but with the WHO flag?

yes please. With minister for health and wellbeing
Reply 139

Hey,
Could you make an Argentine one por favor?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending