Original post by Andy98
Ooh I need to up my game then

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I don't hate anybody so...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Ooh I need to up my game then

Posted from TSR Mobile

okay, give it a rest now.how old are you?
Original post by emobambam
okay, give it a rest now.how old are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me, less than 30 days ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao you were lecturing me the other day yet you prove here that you're one of the biggest white knights and desperate guys on the forum. Lmao what a travesty.
Original post by what is this
Lmao you were lecturing me the other day yet you prove here that you're one of the biggest white knights and desperate guys on the forum. Lmao what a travesty.

Erm how?

I'm not talking to any of the girls, and I'm not homosexual so I'm not trying it with anybody.

I'm just using this forum as a chat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
Never denied you never had a personality. Everybody does.

No I've never watched the flintstones.

No I don't live in the stone age :facepalm:

The joke about the stone age and the flintstones?

Ir think you need to sit down and have a drink of water.

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh, I give up. I surrender please don't hurt me.maybe, you should check out the Flintstones. yabba dabba doo.yes thank you I will get myself a drink water.is there anything else you would like me to do today?why would a female choose Charlie Brown as an avatar?your comment was stupid, ignorant, and hurtful.I didn't question your manhood.are we done now?maybe I should ask do you know who Charlie Brown is?
oh, I give up. I surrender please don't hurt me.maybe, you should check out the Flintstones. yabba dabba doo.yes thank you I will get myself a drink water.is there anything else you would like me to do today?why would a female choose Charlie Brown as an avatar?your comment was stupid, ignorant, and hurtful.I didn't question your manhood.are we done now?maybe I should ask do you know who Charlie Brown is?

I don't know who Charlie brown is, guessing he's from the flintstones

I never meant to question your manhood, I just thought you were a female, it's not a hard mistake to make when somebody doesn't specify their gender.

I apologise if I upset or offended you, that wasn't my intention

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok Andy has a pass because he's only 16.andy come over to the dark side.Andy I am your father
Original post by Mubariz
I don't know who Charlie brown is, guessing he's from the flintstones

I never meant to question your manhood, I just thought you were a female, it's not a hard mistake to make when somebody doesn't specify their gender.

I apologise if I upset or offended you, that wasn't my intention

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did signify I was a male on my homepage.but that's no longer there..you have never heard of Charlie Brown? How about scooby Doo?we have to take you to movie night so we can watch all the flintstones and charlie brown and all of the other American cartoons
I did signify I was a male on my homepage.but that's no longer there..you have never heard of Charlie Brown? How about scooby Doo?we have to take you to movie night so we can watch all the flintstones and charlie brown and all of the other American cartoons

I know who Scooby doo is, I know about the flintstones but I've never watched an episode personally, I mostly watched British cartoons.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
I know who Scooby doo is, I know about the flintstones but I've never watched an episode personally, I mostly watched British cartoons.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scooby Doo is awesome.poor Charlie Brown one day will be able to get that football kicked out of Lucy's hand
Original post by Mubariz

Posted from TSR Mobile

?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ok Andy has a pass because he's only 16.andy come over to the dark side.Andy I am your father

I was already on the dark side

Posted from TSR Mobile
Scooby Doo is awesome.poor Charlie Brown one day will be able to get that football kicked out of Lucy's hand

Yeah he is, but all those memes about shaggy being on drugs seem to be right haha.

I don't know about that...

I was 16 almost a month ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
Yeah he is, but all those memes about shaggy being on drugs seem to be right haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think shaggy was high most of the time.that's why he was always hungry.
I think shaggy was high most of the time.that's why he was always hungry.

Lol, yeah he had the munchies.

There was another about how the message behind it was that the real monsters were human :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shaggy was high

Ohhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Armin.
Tyrion Lannister was my gf then I saw her without make up. I have anxiety.

This is the second comment I've seen from you directed at me despite the fact we've never spoken. Someone's rep whoring :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest