The Student Room Group

Post a pic of your cat(s)!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Secretnerd123
How painful are cat scratches?

For a split second they are really painful but the pain settles quickly and turns into a stingy pain which last from about 5-15 mins.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yasmin25
For a split second they are really painful but the pain settles quickly and turns into a stingy pain which last from about 5-15 mins.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dread the day my cat scratches me :frown:

Shes scratched my sisters a few times when they held her (there are times when she hates being held). I'm subconsciously terrified shes going to scratch me which is why i've never held her (I only stroke her feed her and play with her) :frown:
This thread is making me sad, I want a cat :frown:

My mum doesn't like them because apparently the strays in Somalia used to annoy her lmao
Original post by themorninglight
This thread is making me sad, I want a cat :frown:

My mum doesn't like them because apparently the strays in Somalia used to annoy her lmao

Lmao
Yes they're Instagram edited I know keep your calm cool...

Posted from TSR Mobile
How painful are cat scratches?

They're not really. Sometimes you might get one that stings a lot - I just put some Emla on it and get on with my day... at least until i came back to the UK and they don't sell it to you without a prescription here -_-

Oh and I've got a PM waiting for you but you need to clear some space first - your inbox is full :smile:
Original post by XMaramena
They're not really. Sometimes you might get one that stings a lot - I just put some Emla on it and get on with my day... at least until i came back to the UK and they don't sell it to you without a prescription here -_-

Oh and I've got a PM waiting for you but you need to clear some space first - your inbox is full :smile:

Cleared :smile:
Cleared :smile:

Sent :smile:
Reply 50

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406473597.102962.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1406473614.753586.jpg This is Sushi
Original post by itsRochana
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406473597.102962.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1406473614.753586.jpg This is Sushi

Persian cats are so ugly yet so cute at the same time :redface:
Almost everyone has a black cat on here lol!

Persian cats are so ugly yet so cute at the same time :redface:

Lol! We have a love hate relationship :redface:
Reply 55
Almost everyone has a black cat on here lol!

I personally like black and white cats the most. So that is what my parents got me when I was young. :laugh:
Original post by 8472
I personally like black and white cats the most. So that is what my parents got me when I was young. :laugh:

Isn't it scary when you stumble over her in the dark?
Reply 57
Isn't it scary when you stumble over her in the dark?

I have only done it once. She usually is hiding under her bed or desk when no lights are on.

Spoiler

Original post by 8472
I have only done it once. She usually is hiding under her bed or desk when no lights are on.

Spoiler

Why does she have a desk? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by Mubariz
Why does she have a desk? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

For sitting on. Sleep and sun bathe on the bed. then the desk is a little higher. So she can sit on it and watch everything like batman.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest