Original post by kayleighisonfire
I did but it was great

Was it legendary?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Was it legendary?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It most definitely was,

The worst I've ever been, couldn't even spell my own name correctly!
Original post by kayleighisonfire
It most definitely was,

The worst I've ever been, couldn't even spell my own name correctly!

Oh jesus! God sounds fun wish i was there :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Guitar, learn to code?

I already know guitar, and coding has a really low chance of ever really helping in real life.
I'm thinking just go crazy working out for a while. Get myself in super-shape for uni.
Original post by Tom_green_day
I already know guitar, and coding has a really low chance of ever really helping in real life.
I'm thinking just go crazy working out for a while. Get myself in super-shape for uni.

Haha, coding is ALWAYS helpful in real life if you're wanting to go into a tech based field

I'm starting to learn guitar again, any idea what the best place to start without formal lessons is? I can play chords and pick a few tabs but I don't know of there's any good free resources you happen to know of?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
I'm starting to learn guitar again, any idea what the best place to start without formal lessons is? I can play chords and pick a few tabs but I don't know of there's any good free resources you happen to know of?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can never go wrong with this guy:

http://www.justinguitar.com/
Original post by IDukem
Yessssirey I'm feeling good, I'm glad you're feeling good too :biggrin: Hahaaaaa, well forever is a mighty long time so I'm sure you'd have changed in some way shape or form :tongue: Due to me popping in here every once in a while, I don't people have notice any change in me on here haha. It's good seeing your username again though :h:

Yayyyyy good :biggrin:
It's good to be here :biggrin: I can pretend to be a student again :lol:
Original post by itssimplyme
I've never once thought to log onto TSR whenever I'm drinking :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could have fooled me :colonhash: Many, many times in fact.
Original post by Tomsta
Haha, coding is ALWAYS helpful in real life if you're wanting to go into a tech based field

And if you want to go into any other field it's absolutely useless :P

Original post by james1211

Posted from TSR Mobile

TBH I started with lessons but grew just from using tabs on the internet to learn songs. Playing along to an accompaniment or other players is far better than just playing the same small sections over and over until you get it right, as teaching usually is.
And if you want to go into any other field it's absolutely useless :P

Yes true, well what field are you wanting to go into, you could always buy a book, or maybe learn to cook some dishes for a eventual girl
Original post by ironandbeer
I don't think we should ever lose sympathy for people; there are many different levels of sympathy and a zillion different types of person out there. Things aren't clearcut or black and white.

I have only one regret and that's cos it can't be rectified haha

I guess that was the wrong way of wording it. Just,..Things won't get better by themselves? :/
Original post by Tomsta
Yes true, well what field are you wanting to go into, you could always buy a book, or maybe learn to cook some dishes for a eventual girl

Ah man I'm already on 2 books and can cook. Might learn a super hard guitar song just to burn up major time.
Ah man I'm already on 2 books and can cook. Might learn a super hard guitar song just to burn up major time.

Learn a Satriani song, what guitars do you have?
Original post by Deyesy
I guess that was the wrong way of wording it. Just,..Things won't get better by themselves? :/

Of course not. And almost anyone knows this. Doesn't mean everyone's journey isn't slightly or largely different.
Original post by Tomsta
Learn a Satriani song, what guitars do you have?

Yamaha accoustic, Richie Sambora sig strat and and LTD bass. I decided to learn Cavantina since everyone knows it and it's beautiful.
Yamaha accoustic, Richie Sambora sig strat and and LTD bass. I decided to learn Cavantina since everyone knows it and it's beautiful.

I actually have never heard of that song, you ever played Ibanez's?
Original post by Tomsta
I actually have never heard of that song, you ever played Ibanez's?

It's the theme from The Deer Hunter, both the most classically respected film theme and guitar piece.
It's the theme from The Deer Hunter, both the most classically respected film theme and guitar piece.

Still not heard of it :tongue:

Latest