Nobody Reid, Block A, Level 2 ?
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Got my room offer for a shared room in founders: E202A

I'll sticky this thread
Kingswood 2 Block E Level 3 Flat B Room 03

Really not what I wanted, hope its not too bad!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by amberitaaa

Kingswood 2, but block F for me.
It was my last choice, but yeah, fingers crossed. Let's just hope we get in! :smile:
You might wanna join this Kingswood group https://m.facebook.com/groups/659356230821003?ref=bookmark :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by econcupcake
Kingswood 2, but block F for me.
It was my last choice, but yeah, fingers crossed. Let's just hope we get in! :smile:
You might wanna join this Kingswood group https://m.facebook.com/groups/659356230821003?ref=bookmark :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm hoping once everyone is settled into uni I can find someone who's willing to swap with me! But thanks for the link, would be good to meet fellow Kingswood folk!
I'm hoping once everyone is settled into uni I can find someone who's willing to swap with me! But thanks for the link, would be good to meet fellow Kingswood folk!

I was thinking of doing the same but I doubt anyone would wanna come to Kingswood willingly :P also, I heard that u can only swap after the freshers week and cuz of that you miss out on the opportunity on becoming friends with your new flatmates as you weren't there from the beginning, or something like, I hope you get what I'm trying to explain, lol.
And no worries, I'm guessing you already found a few from your block. :smile:
I haven't managed to find a single one from my block yet :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by econcupcake
I was thinking of doing the same but I doubt anyone would wanna come to Kingswood willingly :P also, I heard that u can only swap after the freshers week and cuz of that you miss out on the opportunity on becoming friends with your new flatmates as you weren't there from the beginning, or something like, I hope you get what I'm trying to explain, lol.
And no worries, I'm guessing you already found a few from your block. :smile:
I haven't managed to find a single one from my block yet :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol true and yeah I read that somewhere too! I'm trying to see the positives, at least there's an en suite! We have to get past getting our results first, I think we can worry about accommodation later haha. I've found one person so far, you'll find people soon enough! We're not far off from each other :smile:
Lol true and yeah I read that somewhere too! I'm trying to see the positives, at least there's an en suite! We have to get past getting our results first, I think we can worry about accommodation later haha. I've found one person so far, you'll find people soon enough! We're not far off from each other :smile:

Yeah, at least we wouldn't have to share bathrooms. :biggrin: phew!
And yeah results day is what I like to call a doomsday because it's a mini version of that, but yeah I hope it brings good news for us Insha'Allah and we shall see each other in the uni Insha'Allah :smile: fingers crossed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by legendoflauren
I'M IN YOUR FLAT HI BUT I'M ROOM 2 :biggrin:

Um yeah sorry got excited, Tuke Hall Block F Level 3 Flat C Room 2, and studying English and Film!

OMG HI!!!!! You're the first person I've found!!!!!!!'
Reply 209

I'm Kingswood 2 Block G Level LG Flat A Room 03, and I know exactly how you feel, just keeping my fingers crossed it'll be better than I expect
I'm in butler block D level 0 flat A!
Original post by treblignosirrah
Founders in E211, hopefully studying History!

Hi, you must be my neighbour, I'm Founders E210 and I'm hopefully studying History too! :smile:
Original post by hellsyeah
OMG HI!!!!! You're the first person I've found!!!!!!!'

So are you!! Now all we have to do is get good results haha, and I guess we'll be living together?!
Original post by JaimeR28
Hi, you must be my neighbour, I'm Founders E210 and I'm hopefully studying History too! :smile:

Sick dude, provided results go well I guess we'll be neighbours!
Butler block C level 2 flat b! :smile:
Reply 215
Gowar, Block E, Level 2, Flat C, Room 5 :smile:
Gowar Hall Block E Level 2 Flat A Room 6.
Hi :smile:

Tuke - Block E - Flat A - Room 3. Haven't found anyone in my flat so far. Glad to see someone called jaysohail is on the same floor ! :biggrin:
Original post by legendoflauren
So are you!! Now all we have to do is get good results haha, and I guess we'll be living together?!

Exactly!!! :biggrin: Fingers crossed teehee, I have about a 50/50 chance of going to either my firm or conditional!
Founders W446, anyone near by? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending