The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tomsta
Still not heard of it :tongue:

Then search it, it's not like there are many other Cavatinas on classical guitar you might confuse it with :P
Original post by Tom_green_day
Then search it, it's not like there are many other Cavatinas on classical guitar you might confuse it with :P

That song beautiful
Original post by Tomsta
That song beautiful

It's a goddamn good song. Shame it's so hard to remember (when learning). Hence I got bored about half an hour ago and moved onto sax :P
It's a goddamn good song. Shame it's so hard to remember (when learning). Hence I got bored about half an hour ago and moved onto sax :P

You own a sax? SAXROLL!
Original post by Tomsta
You own a sax? SAXROLL!

I don't know what 'Saxroll' means
I don't know what 'Saxroll' means

Perhpas you know it by it's other name "Epic Sax guy"

If not 2010 Moldova Euro Vision
Original post by ironandbeer
Of course not. And almost anyone knows this. Doesn't mean everyone's journey isn't slightly or largely different.

My point is that you can't stand still forever? There's got to come a point where you decide to finally try and make things better for yourself instead of just saying you want things to get better? More do and less say...
Original post by Tomsta
Perhpas you know it by it's other name "Epic Sax guy"

If not 2010 Moldova Euro Vision

Nope, rings no bells :P
We must both have musical blind spot.
Original post by Deyesy
My point is that you can't stand still forever? There's got to come a point where you decide to finally try and make things better for yourself instead of just saying you want things to get better? More do and less say...

Where did I say you could / should? The main thing though is to do what is best for you, and not others who you don't even like who like to preach at you.
Where did I say you could / should? The main thing though is to do what is best for you, and not others who you don't even like who like to preach at you.

True dat in regards to the latter. The stuff in bold is really good advice to anyone :yy:
Original post by Deyesy
True dat in regards to the latter. The stuff in bold is really good advice to anyone :yy:

Yep - if you're the average relatively nice person, it should work well.
Yep - if you're the average relatively nice person, it should work well.

It'd work well for anyone? :s-smilie:
Reply 2272
Original post by Deyesy

r u on TC?
Original post by Sena5
r u on TC?

Nopes. Haven't been on a for a while since everyone is on holiday/away it seems.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2274
Original post by Deyesy
Nopes. Haven't been on a for a while since everyone is holiday it seems.

yea that's why I was wondering nearly Jack, Sophie and Lily were absent here. Yea anyways it's 9.55 pm here so can't go there.
What holiday?
Original post by Sena5
yea that's why I was wondering nearly Jack, Sophie and Lily were absent here. Yea anyways it's 9.55 pm here so can't go there.
What holiday?

Jack isn't away I think? Lily is on holiday. Simply is away. Bookworm is still in Italy. Sass is in Malta. So yeah. Lots of people are away.

EDIT: Jack definitely isn't away.
Reply 2277
Original post by Deyesy
Jack isn't away I think? Lily is on holiday. Simply is away. Bookworm is still in Italy. Sass is in Malta. So yeah. Lots of people are away.

lol no worries xx
Reply 2278

Hi dude!
How you doing?
Original post by Deyesy

Bookworm is back now, but she can't tiny chat anyway :smile:

Latest