Original post by Dehydrated
Preach :cookie:

Original post by Andy98
Finally! Someone who agrees!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just saying what was on my mind :smile:
Original post by 99DeadBaboons

No offence but if you also think somebody is unattractive then you can say that too.

I'm sick of people thinking that you can't express your opinion and can only say positive things

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know

Original post by Mubariz
No offence but if you also think somebody is unattractive then you can say that too.

I'm sick of people thinking that you can't express your opinion and can only say positive things

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it's just the way people say it. If you are just saying what you think it's alright, but it's the way some people say it trying to start a fight

Posted from TSR Mobile
Time to continue lurking :colone:
Original post by Mubariz

Posted from TSR Mobile

People should of course be able to express their opinions but there seems to be a lot of anger around here directed towards "knocking girls down a peg or two". There's a huge difference between expressing a negative opinion and attacking someone.
"No offence" should be entirely the point. :smile:
10/10 legit picture of me:

Yes I'm a girl- majority of people assume I'm a boy on here lmao
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Gorwell
10/10 legit picture of me:

Yes I'm a girl- majority of people assume I'm a boy on here lmao

peng
Original post by goldtippedarrows
peng

thx bbs xx
Original post by Mubariz

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get what you mean about freedom of opinion but if you don't think someones attractive and feel the urge to express this, then express it to them privately if you're so hell bent. Some of the negative stuff people have been getting on this thread seems to have a darker undertone so as to humiliate them and bring their flaws forward. That is not acceptable at all and how you could condone this is beyond us.
I get what you mean about freedom of opinion but if you don't think someones attractive and feel the urge to express this, then express it to them privately if you're so hell bent. Some of the negative stuff people have been getting on this thread seems to have a darker undertone so as to humiliate them and bring their flaws forward. That is not acceptable at all and how you could condone this is beyond us.

This :smile:
This :smile:

Thanks - thought I'd follow after your example :smile:

People should of course be able to express their opinions but there seems to be a lot of anger around here directed towards "knocking girls down a peg or two". There's a huge difference between expressing a negative opinion and attacking someone.
"No offence" should be entirely the point. :smile:

I agree with both of you, a lot of people say it with spite. But I don't condone this, I don't condone attacking somebody but if you have a negative opinion, you are as free to express it as you are a positive one.

Not to hurt anybody, just for example, if I didn't think somebody was attractive I could just say, well, you aren't my type. But you have so many white knights here that would kill you for even mentioning a small imperfection in somebody.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
I agree with both of you, a lot of people say it with spite. But I don't condone this, I don't condone attacking somebody but if you have a negative opinion, you are as free to express it as you are a positive one.

Not to hurt anybody, just for example, if I didn't think somebody was attractive I could just say, well, you aren't my type. But you have so many white knights here that would kill you for even mentioning a small imperfection in somebody.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Honesty should be expressed of course it should. But going about degrading people on public platforms such as threads is not the way forward. Is it even worth your time?
Honesty should be expressed of course it should. But going about degrading people on public platforms such as threads is not the way forward. Is it even worth your time?

It isn't worth my time but I feel it is important to acknowledge it's not wrong to say somebody isn't pretty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
It isn't worth my time but I feel it is important to acknowledge it's not wrong to say somebody isn't pretty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As long as you go about it in the right way and not humiliate any user in front of other users then that's fine :rolleyes:
As long as you go about it in the right way and not humiliate any user in front of other users then that's fine :rolleyes:

Unless it's me, humiliate me as much as you want - I don't really care

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz

Posted from TSR Mobile

That may be the case, but that certainly wasn't what I was talking about. For example, someone told me that they didn't like the length of my hair and that I should shave and probably go to the gym and I didn't regard any of it as insulting. I accept that my hair an facial hair aren't to everyone's liking and people have been telling me that I could bulk up a little all my life. I didn't take these things as insults, just honesty.

It's when people go on rants about women being stuck up or just speak about someone else's appearance with anger or spite. That's not fair and that's not called for. It's probably not even really honest because if they're attacking someone's appearance so passionately, there's probably a lot of jealousy prompting their words. People should be honest. They shouldn't be d*cks.
That may be the case, but that certainly wasn't what I was talking about. For example, someone told me that they didn't like the length of my hair and that I should shave and probably go to the gym and I didn't regard any of it as insulting. I accept that my hair an facial hair aren't to everyone's liking and people have been telling me that I could bulk up a little all my life. I didn't take these things as insults, just honesty.

It's when people go on rants about women being stuck up or just speak about someone else's appearance with anger or spite. That's not fair and that's not called for. It's probably not even really honest because if they're attacking someone's appearance so passionately, there's probably a lot of jealousy prompting their words. People should be honest. They shouldn't be d*cks.

Couldn't have put it better myself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
if you have a negative opinion, you are as free to express it as you are a positive one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Andy98
Unless it's me, humiliate me as much as you want - I don't really care

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mubariz you have a willing volunteer :rolleyes:
Mubariz you have a willing volunteer :rolleyes:

Hehehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest