The Student Room Group

Happiness on a Scale of 1-10

On a scale of 1-10, how happy/content are you with everything in your life currently? Also, what could you do to take it to the next number? :tongue:

For me, personally, I'd say like, 7, if I ate healthier and exercised more, I'd feel better so it would be an 8! :rolleyes:

Scroll to see replies

Suicide would take me to 10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I don't think I've been at 1 or 10, so I have no idea!
Reply 3
Original post by QuantumSuicide

Suicide would take me to 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why so glum bro?

I can't wait until this **** ends.
Original post by Sataris
I don't think I've been at 1 or 10, so I have no idea!

Yeah I've been thinking about that, I mean 10 being ultimate happiness/wouldn't change a thing, which is probably not achievable.. and then 1 is, just, I dread to think haha. It's a tricky question.
Reply 6
Original post by hollieeilloh
Yeah I've been thinking about that, I mean 10 being ultimate happiness/wouldn't change a thing, which is probably not achievable.. and then 1 is, just, I dread to think haha. It's a tricky question.

I've experienced a 10, and you'd think it would make any happiness after seem crap. But nope, I actually would say it made me appreciate things more seeing everything through the rosiest of glasses.
7 ish
I'd say I'm roughly 7.63125
2 ... :sad:
Constantly changing from 2.5 to 8. I find that I'm more creative when I'm at my lows.

As of now, perhaps a 6. I could turn it up a notch if I got through my books and made a few more trips to the Matisse exhibition

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
About an hour ago I was 7. I just went for a walk. Saw a friend who was walking her dog with her secret boyfriend. Super awkward having to walk past. Avoid eye contact and keep head down. Dropped to 6 now.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
On a scale of 1-10, how happy/content are you with everything in your life currently? Also, what could you do to take it to the next number? :tongue:

For me, personally, I'd say like, 7, if I ate healthier and exercised more, I'd feel better so it would be an 8! :rolleyes:

Hey, long time no speak i'd say about 4 or 5
Meh... probably a solid 6.
Original post by Tomsta
Hey, long time no speak i'd say about 4 or 5

I know! What's up? Why only 4 or 5? :frown:
3/10
Reply 16
I know! What's up? Why only 4 or 5? :frown:

Multitude of things tbh :tongue:
Reply 17
tricky question because as others have said, how many people have experienced genuine 10/10 happiness or 1/10 at the other end of the scale?
Probably somewhere in the middle, though think for me there's a fine line between complacency and apathy
Probably a 4 atm as I've caught a bug and my throat is really sore and my nose is blocked :grumble:
8. I have money problems atm and its not easy having your own flat and that can get me a bit down but I'm happy with everything else and I have my family, cats and partner and that's all that matters :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest